Canterlotverse 92 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

After having a long time to thinking and planning on how to make an alternate take on the Discord arc, I finally now have the inspiration to create this story.

It will be the best story next to SkyeHeart's story Friendship was always there. Once I get a few chapters reworked and finalize the story, I will then be able to publish it.

I would like to help expand this universe very much. So far I only got the Discord story now.

Happy to see this universe still alive

Trust me I want to expand this universe as much as anyone wants.

I might be interested in doing a few stories here. I didn't think we were allowed to do so, i thought only skye could

Anyone can join as long as you send your story ideas to SkyeHeart then you can pretty much get started on working your story.

SkyeHeart did say that he or she is planning on doing a Canterlot Wedding story that connects to the events of the first story.

Ah. I didn't even think he was still active tbh

Or we could step in if to help fill in the gap. As long as it is suitable for everyone.

Tou can very much make tour own story around the Canter 6 and publish it and submit it to this very group, I made the direct sequel and submitted it here. We welcome them with eager eyes and open hearts.

Thank you very much. I want to do my best in making this story, but also don’t want to over rush it.

Anyone can submit their own Canterlot Six story here as they wish.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10