Canterlotverse 92 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Does anyone of have any creative ideas on doing a more epic and perfect take on the Canterlot wedding story that would be way better than that terrible one from the show?

Twilight’s Canterlot friends will always be loyal to her as they have a perfect relationship, also they will notice Cadance’s odd aggressive behavior and help Twilight uncover of what is going on. Until suddenly they are found by ‘Cadance’ and are banished to the caverns beneath Canterlot where they find the real Princess Cadance and rescue her just in time to stop the wedding and expose the shapeshifter.

There will also be a battle between the unicorns and Chrysalis as Twilight urges Cadance to free Shining Armor and with their love magic combined they are able to defeat Chrysalis and her army.

That’s what I have in my mind. What is yours?

To be honest... your idea is just the same thing as the original exclueing the doubt part.

First of allyou could ask what difference Canterverse from the OG Wedding, an example would be that of Nectar the changeling in Ponyville. From there on out you can try and ask yourself what we have and how we can make this different.

That is why we are brainstorming ideas for now. I am still new to this as I always jump straight into action and epic battles, and I can't be the only that has to think of ideas to better every other story.

And yes doubt is an important trope for a character I was just thinking on where to put it next to Twilight Sparkle and also Moondancer. Same goes for the other ponies who begin to doubt as well including Minuette.

I was also wondering if Chrysalis knows about Nectar being there with ponies and I can tell the changeling queen will be disgusted at her then tried to siphon off her love.

And I imagine her final battle theme would be like from Kingdom Hearts or the final battle theme from Sonic and the Black Knight.

Just realized that Minuette, Lyra, and Twinkle Shine would become Cadance Bridesmaid. I feel this would cause rhe group to split her.

Since I feel like they chalk up any odd behavior as pre wedding nerves. As well Twinkle could tell horror stories from her job attending a couple weddings. While discourse arises from mistrust of Nectar and her trying to prove that she with them.
Maybe it was Chrysalis Hive that destroyed hers.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4