Canterlotverse 92 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I have been thinking on how this alternate universe, in which Twilight Sparkle is friends with her classmates from Princess Celestia’s School for Gifted Unicorns in Canterlot and the six of them become the new bearers of the Elements of Harmony would fare against Discord. And I have been thinking an interesting different take on it.

One is that Twilight Sparkle and her Canterlot friends are not corrupted by Discord as they are smart not to fall for his tricks and their friendship is way more stronger, so instead he traps them in his chaos dimension to keep them from ruining his plans to takeover.

Two, the Elements of Harmony are guarded by a creature that Discord brought in (I.e. Bugbear or Ursa Major)

Three, Discord gets angry at being called a disgrace after Twilight and her friends says his chaos is a bad joke, nothing but practical pranks which would cause him to become a feral beast fueled by rage, after a long battle he is defeated and turned into stone but not before turning grey by feeling his powers were not chaos at all.

This just my take on what could’ve been if there was an alternate take on The Return of Harmony story if one is ever published. If you have any ideas feel free to share them.

I had a similar idea on thatcDiscord stole the Elements of Harmony and gave them to ohher ponies to guard thrm in which the Canter 6 would convince to return them. Meanwhile celestoa is being Dicordtized to become a tyrant.

Wish I had more time and motivation to write but I am still wotking on other storied.

That is a genius idea. I do feel you on hoping to have motivation to make other stories, I have plenty of great ideas that could make an improvement on the series starting with The Canterlotverse right here. I just wished I had the motivation too, to write a story.

I was also planning on bringing different villains to the Canterlotverse like bringing in the goblin race lead by the Goblin King, or ogres and orcs. Or better yet an evil Imperial Empire from pony kingdom years rises from it’s banishment and ready to take over Equestria like the Imperial army from the Final Fantasy 2 game.

Well, just so you know, tryst in yourself, I will return to continue on and finish these stories, even if I must make 3k words per chapter.

Thank you for your encouragement.

I was imaging of a battle music for the Canterlot Six fighting Discord which was from Dissidia Duodecim 012 Final Fantasy titled God in Fire.

Speaking of which, who were the ponies that were going to guard the elements in your own story?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7