Canterlotverse 92 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

In the last episode of the show, we learned that even after the catastrophic Twilight Sparkle remained in strong touch with her friends even if they can meet only once or twice a moon, but what's happening between those meetings? How Twi and the Canterlot 5's relationship will after Twi's coronation and her return to Canterlot? What kind of role will they have in Twi's life next to her Ponyville friends? How their life will be in the canon universe?

Well for one I think they will still be in touch, though I think Lyra may plan on moving to Ponyville to be with Bon Bon depending on if it will happen in the Canterlotverse, Moondancer might be a scholar and professor for a university in teaching many ponies and creatures about theories and ancient history, Lemon Hearts could be Twilight’s cater and maid when she bakes lemon flavored sweets for her and the kingdom of Canterlot during special occasions and ready her room, Twinkleshine could probably be a famous celebrity as she does acting in movies, and Minuette she could be probably be a dentist or a clock repair pony to her career.

That’s my theory anyway.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2