Wonderverse Art Museum 47 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
ShadowStrike11
Group Admin

Hey, how are you all doing? I apologize for being inactive and making you guys wait so long. I've been really busy as always, and I kind of forgot about the contest I was planning to host a few months ago. (I'm a terrible admin) But hopefully the rest of you are staying cool, because this time's contest theme is about summer. I'm not going to specify much, but again, please try to keep it related to the Wonderverse (although I'm sure it's not a problem). I'm keeping it open for the rest of the month so the deadline is July 31st. I don't want to rush anyone, since I'm sure many of you are busy with your own projects.

And one more thing - If any of you feel like holding your own contest in the group, just check in with me, and I'll count it as a contest (which means the winner(s) will be featured on the front page).

Calm Wind
Group Admin

Good to see this start up again! :scootangel:

Just like with the first i will step forward again to handle the vote counting once every entry is in for the sake a fairness. I'm not about to think any of the artists will give their own piece extra favor, but this is so that no one will have suspicion :scootangel: (and i only get one vote too, so i wont be fixing the contest, i believe we had a tie last time anyway :rainbowwild:)

ShadowStrike11
Group Admin

Alright then. I'll be counting on you :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3