One Punch Man Crossover 162 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

We all know and love at least a few of these villains, some of which barely got any screentime thanks to being one punched. Also, surprisingly enough, there haven't been many, if any even exist, fanfics of those villains. Hell, some of them could have completely wrecked the place if Saitama wasn't around or if he wasn't ridiculously overpowered. So, how about we talk about these villains, their abilities and personalities, and what would happen if we threw them into Equestria or one of Equestria's relevant parallel universes?

5614267 Well we could toss them in the POV series... no wait that's a fanon...

5614267 I made a fanfic of Mosquito Girl about if she survived Saitama's punch.

5614276 Neat. May I please have a link to it?

5614321 Oh wow! I've read that fanfic before, but I had no idea that the author was also on here! :pinkiegasp:

5614329 Speaking of that fanfic, do you have any idea when we can expect the next chapter, if you don't mind me asking?

5614331 I think I'll start working on it again. Expect to see it within the next week.

5614316 Pony POV its a bit confusing really. The fanon verse takes bits if other habro works (muktiverse singularities, conceptual beings, and each of the generations of mlp) and makes a whole mythos out of it.

5614332 Neat. I wish you luck with your writing. :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Chaos51268 deleted Nov 6th, 2016

5614333 So uh... Got any particular ideas for a One Punch Man villain in Equestria scenario?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17