One Punch Man Crossover 162 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hey, I'm currently in the beginning of writing a one punch man crossover and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for the story. Keep in mind this is a displaced story and not the regular Saitama from the anime and manga.

5074084 well, it kinda depends on what aspects of the roll you're trying to portray... Like are you trying to depict the hero that simply does it to save the day and not be rewarded, the hero that does it because he simply doesnt want to be bothered by it, or a hero that wants fame and recognition but doesn't know why he's not getting it? It's a rather in depth quandary, to be honest, because it kinda asks what makes saitama good at... Well, being saitama

5074241 The displaced guy's personality is somewhat similar to Saitama though he's a lot more into showing his emotions and as for what hero he's trying to be he wants to be the ultimate selfless hero.

wonder how it would be with having garou displaced in equestria.
i mean sure,you would need to read the webcomic as well as the manga but i think it would be a very interesting story
especially if you manage to keep garou in character throughout the story.
if not,remember that garou has adaptive evolution,meaning that whatever harms him once will not work again
plus he learns new techniques just by seeing them performed
so in that sense,if he is ponified,he could learn spells on the fly just by watching em and turn into an alicorn during battle if need be or a perfect alicorn monster similar to the perfect monster he turns into(probably never gonna happen)

oh i forgot to mentions those glorious muscles of his and that amazing skin tight turtleneck of his

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4