The Eye of Cygnus 94 members · 346 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello ladies and gentlemen the latest chapter in the Symphony of Canterlot has been finished, edited since last night by Menace_Mines .

After a hurricane sent Puerto Rico, my home back to the 17 century from September 23 until December 20, a promised and lackluster monster hunting story that I should have had done by Halloween, and various attempts at finding new employment....

It is finally finished!

A Weird Tales inspired hybrid of Hard-Boiled Detective and Lovecraftian Horror stories. The Symphony of Canterlot can be described as the following.

All these decades poking through the dark alleyways of the underworld and dealing with the dead. I have never really felt that I was over my depth -- call it arrogance if you wish, I'm pretty sure that I'm just making a bad comparison anyway. -- Few cases tend to shape you as much as yourworsecase. It's never the easiest, It's never the longest. It's always the one that reveals a lair of the world you always felt was the realm of paranoid windbags and moody horror writers. I knew of certain aspects of magic, I just never seen it done at such a close proximity to home. I'll warn you once. This will make you reevaluate what you know or what you think you know. You can back off now, I'll tell ya it's not for everypony...

You may read it here if you dare!

[Adult story embed hidden]

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1