The Eye of Cygnus 94 members · 346 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Ask Meh stuff about stuff.

I'm like a friggin magic 8 ball.

Don't shake to hard though. I'm delicate. :rainbowkiss:

5139443 What made you join this group? Who's your fav pony? Season 6 what you think?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5139460 I'm an admin of this group (it was made for me because I was too lazy to make it myself :p).

My favorite characters are Spike, Sunburst, Starswirl The Bearded, and Discord.

My favorite ponies are Pinkie Pie, Pinkie Pie's Family, and Derpy (Muffins).

I really liked the season six opening. It was pretty awesome and I can't wait to see what else is in store.

5139474 Thank you very much! One more question if you don't mind? What was the inspiration for this group? Or was it boredom?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5139484 I wanted to create a group where people could post and promote whatever they want but also talk about paranormal stuff. I actually have a main group called The Equestrian Writer's Guild. And I have some other random groups too like LyraAlluse Fan Club, The Cupcakes and Cuddles Club, and Nightfall Kingdom. There are links to all of them on the front page. You can post and promote whatever you like in those groups as well. :)

5139492 You made Equestian writers group? I love you!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5139561 Yep. That's my group. :rainbowkiss:

5139569 Wow your pretty cool. Guess slice of life was true.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5139594 Slice of Life was an awesome episode. I will follow you as well since you followed me. Weee!

5139627 WEEEEE! Just don't expect much for awhile.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5139647 It's all good. I'm the same way. I make updates whenever I feel like it. :p

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5139731 So it's all good. ;)

5139734 Yep it's all good.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15