Troy and Canvas 113 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
TheVClaw
Group Admin

Hey everyone! If you're not following me on FimFiction, then you should know that as of a few weeks ago, I've started work on a brand new project related to my Brushed Away stories. To show my appreciation and thanks to such an amazing series that came to its close, as well as to all of my fans & followers of my personal works, I decided to use my Official Ko-Fi page as a startup fund to try and make physical copies of the Brushed Away stories. At the moment, the Ko-Fi page has a $300 goal in place; I know that might seem like a lot, but this funding will help me remain on schedule as I proofread my first story in its entirety, find a publishing website to convert the story to page numbers, attain an artist to craft a cover page, fully create the first story as a test hardback, and figure out all the expenses when it comes to processing and handling. By the time I have all of the details nailed-down, I'll be able to accept pre-payments from anyone who would be interested in buying the series when I sell them independently.

As of right now, I'm asking for any proofreaders/editors who can help me polish up Brushed Away, since the original story was written back in 2013 and needs some improvements. If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me or comment below. ;)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1