Troy and Canvas 113 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Has anyone ever asked the question... What would happen if our favorite Griffin and Earth Pony couple was brought to life?

Wonder no more, a full reading of the Brushed Away Series are in the works now. I will keep you guys posted on the progress in this thread post, is anyone else looking forward to these unique characters being brought to life.

Very much so! Sounds exciting for sure!
:pinkiehappy:

Like, an audio drama?

4903013 To an extent yes, it'll be a mixture of a simple fanfic reading, with the production value of an audio drama.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

This is a quick update to everyone interested in the Brushed Away reading, we will be starting with the Hearth's Warming One Shot and going back to the first one later, depending on when the Hearth's Warming Fic is uploaded we may have it up by Christmas Eve or Day. After that the first chapter of Brushed Away one will probably start being uploaded sometime after the beginning of the year, I will keep everyone updated when the chapters are being uploaded as well as get a decent schedule posted so you guys know when the readings may be coming up. Get hyped for it is Coming Soon.

This is just another quick update for the people who where excited about the full audio play of Brushed Away, we are now finally starting the recording process. We will be needing some extras to play some of the family members, I'll be posting a list of needed characters as soon as I figure out all needed characters. But expect the first chapter to come out soon, we will also be trying to release the Brushed Away Christmas One-Shot for Christmas this year.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9