Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
MoralSupport4
Group Admin

A reminder to anyone here thinking of suicide.
You guys really mean a lot to me. More than I am capable to express through words. This Orbital Friendship Cannon seriously is my third family. Because we stand for something I think the world is largely missing. That thing is teamwork. I see people every single day of my life, struggling and slowly dying just to keep up with life. Because they tell themselves they can fight their problems alone. But being one of those people has almost killed me.
More than once.
The truth is, my friends, that we're not built to handle life working alone. We're not perfect. We all - every single one of us - have our own strengths and weaknesses. We were never divided to stay that way. We are divided so we can find how to work together and create a better tomorrow, for ourselves and the whole world.
To me, this Orbital Friendship Cannon is a real example of this. So I thank you all for being a part of it. And LightningSword, if you're reading this, we :heart: you. And we all hope you learn to love yourself as much as you deserve.
Until next week, my friends.

Je défends toujours,
--MoralSupport4

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1