Wonderverse Theorem Lounge 69 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Title pretty much says it all. In full fledged 1v1 death battle who do you think has the edge between a prime Rainbow and prime Spitfire. RD is obviously far from it and given the title of the story she might end up growing an organic strap on by the end of the story (or something equally ridiculous), but aside from these celestial interventions who do you think have an edge?

I myself would give the edge to Rainbow cuz she is going to learn from Silver most of his tricks and that I think could overcome any advantage Spitfire would have talent wise. I believe Spitfire is pretty much the most naturally gifted WB we know of but RD is pretty close, and thus Silver's mentorship could tip the scales. On the other hoof Spitfire herself had plenty of time to learn from some pretty impressive wonderbolts including Silver. But then again if the events of the last chapter is anything to go by Rainbow is going to have some (semi)private lessons with Spitfire as well, which could help her polish her mimicking abilities. (One area where Spitty herself admitted that Rainbow has an edge on her)

Soooo, what's your take on this? (I would really like to see Clam's respond as well though he might be reluctant to give answers since he might know too much about this.)

The really fun thing about this death battle that it's not completely fictional in the confines of the universe because in 3-5 years they gonna hit a point where both of them are pretty much in their prime. (For different reasons though.) Just imagine how hype everypony in the compound would get if these two titans would go at it full speed even just for a sparring match. (that would be a fightscene that even I would like to read :yay:)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1