Wonderverse Theorem Lounge 69 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Animak
Group Admin

here is where we can put up theories in which concern the show and not necessarily the wonderverse.

one i have presently is based on the question of pinkies fiances and the party cave. How does pinkie afford to throw parties and how was she able to build the party planning cave/ PPC under sugar cube corner.

My hypothesis is that she owns the building and leases space to sugarcube corner, whilst working there for fun. Thus she'd likely get past some legal barriers in the construction process, and that money made from leasing the building is her primary party funding.

but this does lead to a different question, how did she get the money to buy the building?

My hypothesis for this is.....Rock Farming money.

My idea is that with running a family based operation with low overhead and i'm imaging large profit margin, that Rock farming is a lucrative ( if not appealing) line of work. Thus rock farm money paid mauds tution, Trixies salary( which was enough to make a shop keeper of questionable goods change his mind) and perhaps pay for Pie Sisters Surprise Swap Day

I always Imagined she just simply bleeds everypony dry for her parties so she has the money to throw a free one for the mane six every so often. Just because we don't see a transaction doesn't mean it never happens.

Animak
Group Admin

still fun to think about

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3