Kamen Rider 146 members · 127 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Too bad it's not a real crossover. I think. Unless I missed something at some point.

7259764 Cap would be the real reason why Shoocker had created both Kamen Rider Ichigō & Nigō incase if he would return one day

7259764 The art style kinda reminds me of Marvel Disk Wars The Avengers

Sadly this never happened.

Which they should after all power rangers did a crossover with dc so why can't marvel do the same for kamen rider

7260122 Well Kamen Rider wasn't that a hit like Power Rangers was in the 90's if Saban had did Kamen Rider first instead of Super Sentai then it make had happen.

Yeah thats right but its is popular now and honestly after seeing the original kamen rider and how dark it was I doubt anyone in the US could make an English version of kamen rider.

7260179 Mask Rider is the US version of Kamen Rider Black Rx and years later they did a US version of Kamen Rider Ryuki aka Kamen Rider Dragon Knight

Never knew that though I did see one rider featured in mighty morphin power rangers and that was it.

Though I think kamen rider wizard, gaim, ex-aid, and zi-o would make a killing here if they made a us version of those series.

Though mostly ex-aid I am a sucker for gaming old and modern

where did you find this image so I can add it to my favorites

7260274 I know I believe Kamen Rider OOO would had been a major hit here.

I don't have it, it was on my Pinterest board.

I see though seeing this i think it would be interesting to see kamen rider 1 meet spiderman

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15