Crystal corn's 7 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
The Corn
Group Admin

Hi Crystal Corn's! I haven't actually created a thread yet, so I thought I would. I was just thinking... Maybe I should create another group for fans of Earth pony's, Pegasus, bat ponies, and any other kind of pony as well. It just makes things more equal, rather than just having a group for certain kinds of ponies. What do you think?

4962911 Hiya.

There are several threads you should consider placing here. Including one for the Rules and posting stories and such.
When a thread feels important, make sure to stick it on top of the list of threads too. Who care to go to the bottom of the list, just to find an important notification? On that note, you may consider placing links to some of these in the summary, and add paragraphs to it?

Make groups for any and all your favourite Ponies, Characters and other ideas. If you made another group, make sure to link between your groups too.

The Corn
Group Admin

5150749 I can't believe I've only just seen this comment. Thanks so much for your help and advice, even though I found it SO LATE. :facehoof:
- Cornman

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3