Jr. Bronies REACT HQ 12 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
PinkieLunaShy
Group Admin

1. Be Nice

That's a given guys, don't go in with a sour attitude. If you don't like the choice for the reaction don't go make a big fuss, just put a suggestion in the suggestion bin and move on.

2. Deadlines are FINAL

Unless you have a really, really, valid excuse like someone died, then don't ask for an extension. Just give a warning you aren't gonna meet the deadline so someone else can be lined up to take your slot. This includes myself, if I don't meet a deadline, well shit, I don't get to be a part of the react.

3. You can curse in the react.

I decided to follow the UKs TV guidelines so words like ass, bitch, and shit will not be censored. Fuck, and some others will be.

4. We will work in rounds.

If you were in an episode react, you can't sign up for the one right after that. Wait 3 episodes and then sign up again.

5. If you have an idea, SHARE IT!

If you found a way for the REACTs to run smoother or you want to head up a small branch within this group, sure go ahead!

6. If you have an animation you want us to react to.

Ask once a week, don't spam.

7. Don't start wars.

"Oh PinkieLunaShy sucks as a reactor! Why was she even in this set?"

No. Just no, you think you can do better, sign up for the next one!

8. Only 6-7 reactors per set.

If we have too many then no one will have a good amount of screen time. Unless its a movie, then we up it to 8-9. A short animation only gets 4-5.

That's it! Have fun and if you have any questions let me know!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1