Citrus Blush 77 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Chaotic Note
Group Admin

So I think the important thing that needs to be established if she's going to be a good character is to explore who she is.

I suppose I'll start things off and I hope you guys will participate.:twilightsmile:

Judging by her cutie mark, I'd say she's a mark up artist. She's excellent with the feminine products and knows how to make anyone look beautiful. Perhaps she enjoys using fruit-based products the most and loves oranges because who doesn't?

She obviously knows what she wants in a dress as she comments about colors matching her scheme, so I suppose she has plenty of confidence in herself. As for what her career is, it is debatable. She could be a makeup artist for celebrities, or maybe she runs her own shop of beauty products and provides services for make-up related things.

I think this is a pretty good foundation for her character, but lemme know what you guys think.

Maybe she works for Photo Finish?

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

4707357 Good idea! Photo Finish does take on ponies with skills like Citrus.

Ooh! Maybe she also makes her own cosmetics! Like custom lipsticks and eyeshadows that match her colors to a T!

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

4707376 If Rarity makes her own dresses, than Citrus can make her own beauty products! More power to her! :rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5