The First Order 29 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

T͔̺̰͇̬͙̘̏̈́̕͜o̢̟̦̙̦͖͂̍͑ ̴̷̪͙̫̝͉͇̥̮̏̒͐̽͗̾̓ͤi̡̙ͤ̊̓̓ͮͤ͆̕ͅň̡̟̫̹̯͇̘̝͓̖͆̽ͨv̱ͣ̃̍̀ͅo̥̥̓ͥͩͨ͡k̨̧͖͓͕̜͕̪̠̯͗̀́̑ē̴̼͎̓̓͛͠ ͙̍͛̂̈̋͊̆̍͠ť̹̭̠̰̺̘͎͋̍́͘h̰͕̻͕̮̀́̃͡ͅe̥͙͈͛͌̌͗͊ ͍͈̒ͭ̐̒̂ͯh̡͋̐̍̀̿͂ͯ͏̣̩̼̩̰̟̲i̴̧̳̙̼̪̹̊̇͋̊̂̃̚͜v̸̦͔̠̭͈̗ͩͤ͠ẽ̷͔͌ͣ̚-͓͔͎͕̪͙͖ͧ͌̓͠͝m̴̧̙͙̦̒͆̈́͜i̴̹͎̻ͣ͐̀͟n͗̂͑̓ͣͧͪ҉͖̟̞ͅd͈̳̠̘̓ͧͧ̿̚ ̡̪͎̰͎͕ͪͧ̉͆̋ͮͤ͟r̷̘͍͓̆͌̉͌͡ͅẹ̼̬͈͆̐͝p̫̻̦̯̹̮ͦͮ͗̓̔̚͘r̖̬̹ͫ̑ͧ͒̊e̺̼͓̒͊̆̇́s̨̩͕͚͙͎̾̓̿͗̔ͯ̓́ḛ̸̢͙̩̪͒̋̾̈́n̨̰͔̱̰̬̼ͦ̚t̬͔͇̹̣̭̠͊ͣ͆̎ͯ̊̋͟i̪̰̯̹̤ͫͤ̀̚n̜͇ͭͣ͐̾̚ͅg͖̿́ ̡͇̩̣͙͖̅̎ͩ̔ͤ̋͑ͤ̓c̫̙̜̙̪̜̗ͮ͌̽͂̐͡͠h̍͏̩͉͙a̧̬̗̰̓ͫ͝ȏ̭̯͕̍ͨ̐͋s̛̯͓̼͚͊ͨ̌̌̀͛̽̅͞.̡̺̭̩̼͔̝͈̼̔̍̓̏ͯͭ̾̎̈͢
̸̹̯͈ͣ͆̀Ḯ̡̘̤ͫ̌ͩ̀̕n̡͖͎̤̼̮̰̎̈̎́̚vͬͮ͒̿͏̨̛͇͙̯ͅô̢̬͎̍̊̔ͫ̔́͊k̸̞͙̺̻̙̠͌ͪͧ̚ï͍̫̥͗̈́̐ͦ̑̋ͪͯn̮͈̖̝͖͈̗̼̅̆̕͢g̸̘͙͗̿̐͊͆ͮ́ ̴̵̠̫ͪ͒̄̌́͊ͫ̿ţ͙̻̯̫͋̔̆̑ͦ̊ͩ̉͢h̸̛̖̲̤̬͖͂ͪ̄̄͂ͬ͟e̵̺ͥ̍ͪ͢ ̨̣̤̬̣̪͇̙̪̍̍̊̔ͩ͒́̕ͅf̪̹͕̣̱͂ͦͅe̷̞͉͈̣̙͇ͩ̓̀́ͣ̚ě͊ͤͯ̈́ͯ̂͛̐҉̢͔͉ļ͙̣̞͖̫̼̦͓̌̏̎͐͌ͫ̌̃̇i̬̦̥̹̰̜̇ͮ̐ͣ̓̉͜ṅ̵̲̯͍̜̿ͧ̕g̺̝̭̝̹̍̃ͬͫ́͟ ̵̫͎͙̯̪̆ͮ̀o̔̓̓́ͮͨ̽ͣ͏̵̧̝͔͔͖͎̮ͅf͇͍͉͓͇̭̗̋̐ ̢̬͓͇͖̏ͣ͗ͪ́̀c̻͉͈͛͒̆̏̄͋͂̓́ḩ͉̻̣̳̹͖̩̭̈́ͬͥ͡a̵̜̞͔͖͈͙̲ͭ̓͊̋̊ͥ̑̓ͯö̸̼̙̲̻͌̑s̢̻͎̲͍͚̮̞̬ͦ͝.̛͓̼̬͚͇͔̽̄
̼̭͔̤̹̦̻ͬ̐ͫ̌̈́̾W͕̱͉ͨͪ̔͡i̡̪͖̰͌̐͋̐̀͢t̸̸̵̥̫̤̖͙̲̥̬̐̆͗̓̈ḧ̶̨̳̰̫͈̙̯̽̓̊̾̒͌͊ͬ͞o̟̥͙̻̦ͦ̊̐ͅu̶̸͛̐́͐̎͏͇̬͉ţ̶̩̞͚̗̜̘̗̣̓̑ͯͫ̍̾ͭ ̯̺̠̹͙̿̿̏̿͌̀̕͞ō̶̺̫̩̼̺̙̈́r͎̬ͤ͑̈́͗ͫ͂͡d͈͉̻͖͚̱̻ͣ͒͝͞ȩ̼̭̠̱̻̯̽́̾͆̋ͮ̚r̴̙͔͂ͦ͂̑̃ͤ͜.̸̴̯͖̻̥̪̰̣̬̉ͧ̾͂̈́̅̅
̴͚̻̚͡͡T̛̮͇͈̈̀͂́͡h̴̠̜̳̥͚̼̝̮̿̑̌̽ͥ̇ͧ̚e̸̴̡̥̟̠̙ͧͧ ̸̮̫̯̮̞̹̬̒̆ͦ͛N̛͎̞̣̫͋́e̢̫͇̖͈͂ͤ͞z̸ͯ͂҉̤̺p̶̝̰͎̞͊̊͞ȇ̪͍̣̦̭̼̻̒͡͞r̛͍̼̖͕̫̬̐̈͂͂̋͛d̢̧͈͇ͯ̒̈ͣͩ͗́͞i̳͋͝ầ͐̓͏̯̮͓̬̬n̡̪͕̱͛̒͋ ̸̨̘̮ͪ̀̿͌͠h̸̵͈̣̘͓̝ͯ̄̕i͍͙̭̺̝̬̝̤͛ͩ̐̔̓̇͠v̻̞̟͕͑͋͟͢e̖̪̙̩̝̭̫̹̥ͮ̀͟-̮̤ͫ͐ͮ̑̃͜m͈̟͉̝̹͚̥̈́̅i̸̬̼̐̎̂̔͘ǹ̻̰̪͂́͝d̩̰̯̟̫̯̤̀̍ͩͩ̄̀ͤͧ͑̀͘ ͕̰̙͌ͬ̀͜ò̡͎͍̭ͦͧͦ̒̊f̷̟͈̦̘̘̭̝̬͇ͩͬ̌͐ͬ͢ ̠͈̪̮̯͓̮ͮ̈ͫ̍ͯ̊͊c̷̥͓̜̼̦ͤͬ͊̐̾h͙̤̟̞͙͚̋ͯͨ̔ͅä̢̰̙͍̝̬̺̦̫̗́̓͊̄͐͌ͨ́ͬ̀o̸̡̨͈͎͖̬͉̝͕̳̫͑͛ͬ̊͛̈̅ṡ̤̤͎ͮͯ̓.̶͖͙̮͙̙̊̃͐̀̓͊̒̚͝ ̵͍̟͚̹͚̪̫̥͒̊̀͊Z͆͐ͥ͒̐̃ͧ̾͏̺̞̖̟̗͕ả̵̞̏̑͌͆ͪ͐͠͠l̨͚̫̜̣ͤ̋̃ͦͤͭ̅ͅg̱̞̙̞̲̉͊̄͌̏̽ͅơ̶̥̯̣̣̄͊ͩ̐ͩ̓̀.̷̵͚͔̩̭̥̖ͪ̍͠
̫̩̗̱͖̟͇ͪͤ͑͋͟Hͤ͂̅̄҉҉͎̰̝̳̘̼e̛̞̣͖̩͕̣̊ͩ ̨̢͇̤̘ͨ͒ͬ̍́̈̄̊w̸̷͙͖͖̍̈́͊̕h̷̛̞̠̥͛ͨ͊̈͗̔͢ȏ̬̗̞̲̘͇̦͘ ̳̱͚͔̘̹͕̟̂̌͜W͉͎̻̘̭̰͑̈́̿̊ͤ͋̌a̤̯̣͖̯͉͋͘ͅị̳̠̖̌ͫͪ͘ͅt̰͎̺͕̗̫̜ͧ̏̀s̢̥͇ͫ͂̌̿͛ͦ ̴̜̲̈̊ͨ̇B̸̫͓͕̯͓̔͌̓ͨ̓ͭ͌̌̑ͅe̸̹͆́ͭh̴̡̬͈̞͖̣̔̿͗͡i̛͋ͭ͊ͫͩ̅̎̕͏̤̼̲͕̤̥n̴͖͖̤̘ͭ̑ͥ́̋͞d̦͉̭̗̜̦̺̾̎̅͡ ̈́͋͏̯̠̥̼̥̙͕̗͜T̷͍͍̭͇̟͓̠̱͗͌̒̑h͖͕̳ͬ̊̄̅͢e̻̣̞̱ͫ́͋̌̒̊̃ ̺͍̱̥͉̗ͮ͢ͅẂ̵̲̖͙̖͚͍̠͍̽̃̔̾̾͌́͂ȁ̧͚͖͈̭̘ͪ́̐̌̇͗l͈̺̩̞ͫ́ͪ̑ͦ̚͟͡ļ̗̺͓͕͈̥̺̠ͬͥ̿̄ͩ͜͞.̴̵̤͙̥̤͇͉̦́ͨ͊͑
̨͚̊͐̈́ͭ̅͊ͫ͡Z̪̩͇̳͎̰̮͉ͬ̚A̡͚͖̠͔͔̳ͧ̆̀ͦ̓̊͋̋ͅL̸̴͈̈ͭ̓̑ͬͮ̐̀G̵̤̬̊̂O̡ͬ̃̊ͨ͝҉͔̙͖͈̪̗̱!̪̜̦̪͙ͬ̇̓̂̓̑̚͘
̶̧̝̪̣̤̆ͥ͜ͅT͉̬̜͈̳͚̟͐ͣ̑̈̎̿͛͘͠h͈̬͍̘̽̋͒ͨ̾ͭe̶̸̺̣̯̻̝ͬ̾̒̽͑͊̈̏ ̧͔͍̬͉̰̬͍̙̓ͫ̔͑͑ͦ̏ͪ͡e̾ͫ̋̄ͭ̇͛̅҉̘̼̪̤̺̤̥͚n͍̞͗ͦ̈ͯ͗̏ͫ́͡t̝͚̪̮͍͙̎ͤ͊̌ͅi̵͓̰̜͗̂͋̍̀̽͌ͨ͞ͅr͉͇̰̭̘̪̝ͩͧ̓ͬ͢͝ͅe̹̘̥͕̼͂̿̑̆͌ͭͨ́̕ ̞͍͎̣͍̮̤̀͊̾̾̓̃͂r̺̝̤̖̫̔ͩ̋͐̎͟o̎͂̀̾̽҉̥͍͓͉̰͠o̻͎̜̿͘͜m̸̦͙̻̅ͧ́́ͩ͛ͨ͛ ̪͚̘̳̝̇̍͘í̹͔̰͚̈̐̐͊̚͞s̳̲̲͓̥̹͆ͫͩ̌̽ͨ͞ ̶̢͖̝̹̐͆̃͜f̢̹̣͖̳͑ͯ̋͂̐́į̛̠̖̮ͩ̊͟ḷ̷̥̩̹̖̘̿̊͗͌͊ͬͣ̆̎l̷͖̳̫̞̻͚ͤ͂̂̍̑̐͢͟ͅẹ̡̩͎̬̥̱̜ͦ͠ͅd̫̗͔̣̬̞̰͋̉̓ͥ̆͞͠ͅ ̧͔͎̟̍͒̽̔ͤ̈́ͮ̌̓̕w̛̥͖͍͈͙̲̞̥͚̓ͨ̈̒̔͐͋͝i̩͕̤̘̘̪͉͚̼̋̂ͯ͌ṯ̟̩͈͈̟̝̽͘͝h̭̦̖͍̣͖̟̅͗̌̓͑ͪ͗ ̳͚͚̮̓͐̓ͭͫͩͥͫ͢Z̀̊͗̃͡͏̰̜̥̖͎ͅâ̟̙͊ͦ̄̊ͥͬ͜l̯͈̱͖̰ͯ͐̓͐͂ͫ̚g̃̓̋͠͏͓̗͚͍̳͈̙ȯ̮͖̓̿͜.̻͔̞̥̜ͭ͛̈́̔̿̂̿
̸̸̝̺͚̻̤̲̽̌̈́ͬ

Final fantasy forever
Group Contributor

I can see what you wrote

I'd like to present to you Carnate, the tormentor; devourer of worlds and father of all misery. His arrival on this realm may be eternally delayed but never prevented.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2