Crowdfunding Sharing Corner 2 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
VoyaginCR
Group Admin

Greetings:

Once again we're reunited in this dark corner of reality. Silnce the world around you and focus your mind. For now, it is time again for another spotlight.

This time, we talk about Defenders of Naxia from Novel Geometry. Who has this to say about themselves:

Gaming is our life!

Wow, this is a "short" introduction. But what's important here is the game itself, right? Which by the way is rather lenghty (maybe it's because of the images). Yet, here is a shorter version.

You are a warrior (a defender more specifically) trying to wipe out your homeland from devils.

Need I say more?

This is an actio oriented rogue-like RPG. It has similar gameplay to games like Diablo and follows a group of heroes in their quest to make their land a better place.

Among these, are three main characters at the moment. Each one has unique abilities that reflect their unique traits and personalities. You can call them for help during battle or even swicht them if the moment requires for it.

Again, as you level up and find items hidden in the levels. you can learn new spells, boots your abilities or learn new ones. Also there are items like weapons, armor, treasures and artifacts you'll need to find.Or talk to a wandering shopkeeper. you know, to upgrades your gear and stuff. And finally. Pieces of history. The story of the land. the tale of what was before and how it became what it is now. It may be interesting but not always like what you find.

As with many lands. This is also divided. Each one has a diferent landscape with unique characteristics. There are five kingdoms and they are as diverents as the protagonists. From their history to their landmarks. Just staring at them for a while, helps in telling you their tale.

There is more. The enemies, the looting systems, the rewards, etc.

So why not give it a quick look?

Well,I think I'm done for today.

Until we meet again (Spiderman!)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1