Crowdfunding Sharing Corner 2 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
VoyaginCR
Group Admin

Greetings:

This is the second instalment of the spotlight (at least until I find a better name). Here we mention a project on crowdfunding. And that's it. It may be good, it may be bad, may it be widely kbow of it may need some love. You decide.

Today: Biosupremacy. Just name alone give me chills.

The game is being made by DarkPolygon Games. They are based in Santiago, Chile and its teir fisrt game on Kickstarter. They describe themselves as:

We're a small group of developers and video game designers based in Santiago, Chile. So far we have been making small games through the last few years and Biosupremacy is our first try at crowdfunding, as we'll try to please all fans of both SciFi and Isometric action games under one title.

As they describe it. This is an isometric game. You know, the ones whrere you move at an angle when pointing the direction pad at right angles. There you control an alien carácter (of course) who travels to uncharted wolds with the purpose of killing everything in sight.

That's right! According to the story. Your are the last specimen of an ancient alien race and your sudden awakening will be put to good use because apparently. At the same momento, someone else found ancient DNA and thought it would be a great idea to not only use it to create unknown creature but to set them free to invade and wipe out the remaining life in the universe. (If the alien films taught us something is to kill it fist and autopsy it later).

Therefore it is your job to act as the exterminator in turn and save the universe. To achieve this, you'll roam the wasteland using a unique set of skills to achieve the extinction of the stange lifeforms. As you level up you'll gain new ways to murder your way across the deserts, wastelands and other hostile scenarios. Also as you explore, you'll collect ancient ítems that will not only reveal the story of the planets but also some of them are necessary to reach the idiot scientist responsable for all of this.

Anyway, if this sounds interesting to you. You can check it out here.

That's all for know, see you next time.

(I still need to get a god closing catchphrase).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1