Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Finding this subforum slightly alleviated some sadness which had be dwelling within me these past two months. So I'm hoping that getting out what is wrong on the inside will help, as it does seem to help others. Lets start off with the start of summer. Leaving school for summer break meant that I have nothing to do all day everyday. Admittedly being at school helped me out a great deal because it also meant that I could get away from my family momo who is now not being so nice to me as she wants me to get a job or move out, forced father just because I now have to see him and feel bad all day and momo's 'sugar daddy' who is her boyfriend, who I'm also fairly certain likes me too much. Not only that but in the second week I finally joined facebook and sent out friendly requests to all of the people I know in my year at school. I got back 25 replies 10 of which declined, so I stopped using facebook. So now I've been sitting here browsing the internet (4chan, fimfiction, and youtube) for at least 6 weeks straight sending out job applications via email and masturbating hoping to god another Harvey Dent incident doesn't happen.

I can't remember the last time I went outside of the house or talked to someone else face to face who isn't a threat to my sanity. I think about suicide but I can never seem to justify actually doing it, because I can never decide how. I'd like to hear from others so that we may band together and get over our depression. We can do this, but not alone.

Mega NewWays97
Group Admin

4615784 Nice to meet you, my life been a emotional roller coaster as well. Between being seen as a failure, to not having stable relationships. Welcome

4615784 I can relate to a lot of what you are talking about.

I have social anxiety, depression, PTSD, agoraphobia, and other extreme health issues that I don't get any assistance for, and I can't afford healthcare, so I have to deal with these issues on my own.

I grew up in an abusive household until age 24, I was also abused in the workplace and at school which led to giving me PTSD and Agoraphobia which made it so I can't leave the house.

Because of my various health issues I have worked hard to build all of my online companies myself.

Some people are lucky to get help. It's good to see those kinds of stories. But people like me who has actually also been on the run from a dangerous family member for four years, are not as lucky.

Call it fate? I don't have any other family member to help me. I have been shut out by most of my family who took my abuser's side and think I'm the problem.

When you grow up, no one tells you that your health might fail. You might not have the best family. You might lose friends who can't understand what you are going through.

Things like these do bring up some interesting questions. How come some people are helped when others go unheard? It will always be a mystery. But it does give me compassion for other people who have never had a helping hand.

I hope that you are able to keep fighting through. Just remember, there are always people who are willing to help. You aren't alone in this. There have been a lot of people who have been through the same kind of thing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3