The Witcher 72 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
The Ranger
Group Admin

A new trailer for Netflix' The Witcher series just dropped, and it's looking pretty awesome in my opinion!

The only problem I have so far is the lack of the legendary scar over the eye, otherwise he presents a comfortable image so far.

The Ranger
Group Admin

As far as I know, Geralt only has that scar in the games. I believe he says somewhere that he gained the scar from figthing a cockatrice, but he doesn't have it for the majority of the books. At least, not to my knowledge.

Same with the beard; I think Geralt looks so damn badass in a beard, but he states in the books that he dislikes having one.

The beard yes, only in the third game, (he states that it was time to change at the party in Skellige,) but the scar comes from the first book if I remember correctly, but I might be wrong. It was some time since I read the full saga.

The Ranger
Group Admin

Yeah, it's been a while since I read it too, so I'm probably wrong. Still, I tried to answer to the best of my abilities :twilightsmile:

Speaking of the books, I'm thinking of getting them all as audiobooks, get through them before the show airs.

Eh I recently got sezon burz as a gift so I'm good.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6