Write my fic for me 152 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Just an idea I had but have no desire to write. The idea is after the first movie Miguel, Tulio, Chel, and Altivo take to wherever the world takes them. Only they somehow end up in Equestria. As humans they are looked at in awe (maybe Altivo too). Celestia greets and welcomes them to stay as long as they like. Eventually, Miguel and Celestia start talking and it is brought up about their adventures in El Dorado and how he was seen as a god. It starts off as a sad point in his life, before he tells Celestia that he ended up bettering himself and connecting to the city. Then he eventually learns that Celestia is in a similar predicament. From there he and Celestia start to connect with the 'common' ponies.

I have no interest, but if you do feel free to roll with it however you like.

Based on The Road to El Dorado, an overlooked dreamworks animated movie. In it 2 Spaniards go to el dorado and are thought to be gods. I thought it'd be a nice parallel with the headcanon that Celestia and Luna are often seen as goddesses and are distant from their subjects due to their status. In the movie, Miguel, one of the Spaniards, connects with the inhabitants of El dorado, who go from fearing him and offering sacrifices to respecting him and feeling comfortable around him. This is something that doesn't happen with Celestia in the show. Like I said, I have no interest in writing this. I just reheard a song from the movie recently and noticed some parallels. Could be fun for someone else and is the point of this group.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3