Official Concerned Bronies group 9 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
No heresy
Group Admin

Alright, I made this puppy a while back and had some slightly different rules :twilightsheepish: but hey Im hoping to pick up the pace a little and get things rolling :derpytongue2:
The only rule there is here GENERALLY, is no sexual deviance can be posted inside the group and in order to be in this group you cannot be a part of ANY foalcon or other pedo group

I need moderators because I have a very busy life and will need people true to the cause to fend off people who fall through the cracks. This is a serious matter, if ANYONE is going to be in here they must be searched for any and all pedophilic groups or stories. I am fine if you like weird sexual things or whatever, just please leave them out of this group. Our enemy is pedophiles.

Generally speaking we will be keeping things SFW here but I dont care if you want to post violent things. Upon request from certain peoples we will keep the violence towards Pedophiles fiction only.

We also feel the need to comfort any who have gone through pain of being molested or raped, even if they were not a child when it happened.

This is the concerned bronies group. Our goal is to see the end of things that doe not belong in the fandom. NAMELY pedophilia. It belongs NOWHERE.

but long story short. Pedophilia is bad, and we will fight against it tooth and nail.

(yes I edited this to remove some rather aggressive parts upon request. I am not really sorry for writing those but I removed them because I was asked. I am not unapproachable. next time just ask before whining to the moderators about it.)

No heresy
Group Admin

Ok... another thing here.... first Derpy is best pony... second ... Freddie Mercury is the God of music.
Hail Freddy and offer a muffin to the best pony
are we missing anything?

Eldorado

I'm a bit concerned with this group's activities, and I want to make something clear. Head it off at the pass, nip it in the bud, whatever, I don't want this snowballing out of control if I can avoid it. Specifically, that desire to see violence committed against pedophiles.

We take pedophilia and actual underage human content quite seriously, but this site's policy is absolutely okay with foalcon and similar content involving non-human, non-anthro characters of any age. This isn't likely to change at any time in the foreseeable future. You're free to disagree, and you're free to gather and voice your concerns, but I don't want to see graphic, violent videos or pictures being posted or distributed in this group - we're not going to tolerate that. Keep that stuff out of this group and off this site.

Further, I don't want to see this group attacking authors of foalcon or similar works. If this becomes a dedicated hate group, it will be dealt with as such. Gather, talk amongst each other, share your opinions about the evils of these types of stories, go nuts. But it needs to remain above-board in terms of site rules. I'll refer you to this page in case you need a refresher, particularly the section about group rules. Graphic, violent imagery is NSFW. Attacking other groups of people is not allowed. If either of those two things happen, then we're going to have problems.

I really don't want to get super standoffish and antagonistic here but that comment about reveling in murder is just not something I'm going to let go by without making some kind of statement. You can't do that stuff here, period.

No heresy
Group Admin

5067186 oh dont you worry, I will not post anything that is not cleared by youtube which generally has higher standards than Fimfiction. and Im not stupid enough to personally attack individuals. If that was my intent you would never hear about it.
Like always I wont give you or anyone else the satisfaction of me posting something I can be banned over.
We are the concerned Bronies group not the murder a pedophile group. However yes thank you for bringing this bit to my attention It was worded recklessly and I will resolve that.

Eldorado

5067553 Alright, good to hear.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5