Behind The Fic(s) 134 members · 357 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I've been a brony for a year now, and I've been writing for almost all of that time. My work mostly centers around one alternate universe, in which Luna has a family, but they are all strewn about time and space, with their own crowns and lives to manage.
This all stemmed from an idea I had after reading one fix about Luna engaging in a temporary relationship with a guard, and I thought, "I wonder what their child would be like." This resulted in me writing a series of terrible fanfics, surrounding the life of an omnipotent, omniscient alicorn who married Twikight Sparkle and was powerful enough to almost kill Discord on accident.
Those stories are not available, for obvious reasons, and I myself am not capable of reading them without cringing myself to death.
Then I tried to reboot those stories, and then again, and again, and then also five more times, before I finally published something because it wasn't explicit —but was still really awful.
I took it down a few months later, and tried to give that series one last push. I wrote so many sequels to it that I ended up getting bored and writing a story about the main character's son as a birthday gift for my significant other. That story later became How Love Works, and I finally made something that didn't utterly suck in the process.
Now I am writing for both that main character, his long deceased father —who isn't a guard— and his son.
The Nocturnia-verse started as a fanfiction of a fanfiction. Yeah...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1