[adult swim] 21 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Julia
Group Admin

This group is a chill place, and I was thinking about making it invite only, but that'd be stupid. Y'know?

We're a group that's not only dedicated to [adult swim], but the things it did and has done and still does for us to this very day. Why keep such a wonderful thing away from people, y'know?

I suggest keeping your notifications from this group on the low because on days like this where I'm listening to bumps, I love to post them in multiple threads.

I just want to say that with this group, I can be chill and stop having to worry. This group feels like a bedroom to me because I built it from good memories and euphoric nostalgia. And it feels really nice.

Though, it brings me to tears how many good memories I have that were merely taken away from me later on.

I don't visit my dad anymore since he lost his house and has gone MIA, my mom and I don't spend as much time together as we did last year so we could watch TV together, and I'm getting older so the shows are all reruns to me by now, but I still watch them for the fact that I love [adult swim].

This channel, like I said before, hosts so many good memories with me, it's the only reason why I cared enough to watch TV for the next ten and up years of my life. And I hope to continue watching it for ten times ten more.

Like I said before, I could go on and on for hours and hours of all the memories I have with this show. So many good memories. So many...:ajsleepy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1