Request a story 53 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

The evil entity Blacksoul has been going around the multiverse absorbing worlds that are strong with magic. And its next target is the EQG world as magic has been slowly been growing in power there for some time.
The great wizard Whiskwood and his young apprentice William have been following Blacksoul for some time in an attempt to stop it for good and track it to the new world.
Soon upon arriving William is sent out to explore and quickly comes across Canterlot High and meets Sunset Shimmer and the rest of the human six who decide to help William and Whiskwood in stopping Blacksoul.
Whiskwood is a ancient stoic wizard who has the typical wizard look with green robs, pointy hat, and a long silver beard and moustache. He sometimes uses humor in his teachings and turns out he was the one who taught Star Swirl.
William is a skinny teenager with short blond hair who can get a little shy when he's near pretty girls. Strong with magic Whiskwood picked him up from a Lord of the Rings style fantasy style world. He ends up sparking a romance with Sunset Shimmer over the course of the story.
Blacksoul is an astral being that appears as a black shadow like energy projection taking the shape of a heart with red eyes and a mouth with several energy tendrils coming out from it.

That's the story idea I have. If any one decides to write it that would be swell.

I am willing to write this story. PM me when you get this message?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2