Molestia's Library 245 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Julia
Group Admin

WARNING
Inability to follow these simple rules will only lead to rape.

This is a Library. Molestia's Library. You may post whatever you wish here, but be assured that Molly loves clopfics. Both Molly and I love clopfics. We encourage those to be posted over the SFW shit, but of course some of you wanna have your pretty little story here, so we'll just let you put it in the free to use SFW folder, 'kay?

Rules of Molestia

1. You will not:
A. Like Bananas
B. Dislike Bananas
C. Not know whether or not you like bananas.

2. Do not be a bitch (in accordance to 1A, 1B, and 1C).

3. I raise the sun and the moon.

4. Hail the Banana Bag.

5. 12/21/12 Was in fact the end of the world.

6. If your waifu ain't me, your waifu is shit. SHIIIIIIT!

7. To enter this group you must have the bare minimum of THREE ORIFICES ABLE TO BE PENETRATED BY AN ALICORN HORN. No exceptions.

8. Fluffle Puff does not have a language that consists of mouth farts. She's just fucking retarded.

9. John Joseco is Jesus.

10. Luna is not best princess. I am.:trollestia:

Who was the first person to pop a Molly?

Lauren Faust.

Now enjoy Molestia's Library.

If you made it this far, comment "woodmetal" on my userpage.

JK, don't do this. I don't want spam. :c

Rose Sea
Group Admin

*Turns to stone and falls over*

1. I don't like bananas ! 2. I Like Princess Molestia or "Sunbutt" * Kisses the Royal Sunbutt's Butt * :trollestia:Oh Thank you for kissing my sunbutt ! :trollestia: Have some Moooore ! * Princess Molestia pushes her Royal Flanks into my face and has me up against the wall ( This actually happened to me once in Real life , but not with Sunbutt :twilightblush: ) * Taps Princess Molestia's butt * :trollestia: Yeees ? * I tap her sunbutt repeatedly * :trollestia: Oh You need to breathe Sorry about that ! * Princess Molestia moves her royal hinney a little and I gasp for air *:trollestia: Sooo? How as it ? Tasty I replied A bit on the spicy side , but not too spicy. :twilightsheepish:
( How was this ? :trollestia: )

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4