Equisverse 66 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Okay Emerald nerd horses, time for your first lesson. Economics. This space stuff is a waste of money because Oderus Urungus, our Lord and Master, can yeet you into orbit for absolutely nothing,

Second lesson: Time to drop that hippy dippy Prime Directive crap! If you're going to space you might as well interfere with other cultures, THIS MAN MADE A CAREER OF INTERFERING WITH OTHER CULTURES AND THERES ONLY ONE LAW IN YOUR QUADRANT OR ANY OTHER: THE LAW OF GWAR:yay:

Schools out changebugs!

it should also be of note that since the whole Evil Overlord thing went FUBAR what with the human race going kerflooie, Oderus is available for nymph sitting. As in he'll sit on them. All of them. While you'r Queen sits on him.

Story time will be a bit muffled, but thats probably for the best:trollestia:

popmannn
Group Admin

Name checks out.

It is my general state of my being my good Popmann:twilightsmile:

Also congrats on helping our dear Meep's get another story out.

popmannn
Group Admin

Time to drop that hippy dippy Prime Directive crap! If you're going to space you might as well interfere with other cultures

Two points of order: Minyans and Yeerks.

I think those guys were short sighted. The only interference Oderus and his pals made on us was when they came to earth and had sex with the apes and fathered our species, which they regard as their greatest mistake. However humans are the only species in the known universe to have crack and weed, which is why they never destroyed after all the hairspray used in the 80's melted their icy prison in the Arctic. So they decided to stick around and hook up on the cook up:rainbowkiss:

I should also mention that if that was the case, we'd still have gotten Meep and Popmann out of the deal so I would count it as a win:twilightsmile:

popmannn
Group Admin

7493234 i wish I understood like 20% of what you said, but uh... I still exist... Yay?

Exactly:yay:

In all seriousness though, I will be posting something serious here eventually.

I think those guys were short sighted.

You mean the Time Lords and Andalites, respectively?

'Cuz the Minyans wiped themselves out in a nuclear war, and the Yeerks became a galactic conquest via Puppeteer Parasitism.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10