Tantabus 160 members · 27 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Evilworld
Group Admin

These are my favorite fanart of Tantabus if you have favorite fanart of her

4543769 I don't know how to put in pictures, but I used my favorite for my story. This one.

Evilworld
Group Admin

There is a little picture icon on the comment writing things when you have pictures have by ether rigt clicking or hold if you have a phone on that picture want put up. Click on the pic icon and right click and paste.

I hope this helped.

4544764 This the best one I've seen so far. It's truly scary :pinkiecrazy:

Yes, it is really creepy. I actually love Tantabus and Luna. I think, this dark force could even be the thing, that turned her into Nightmare Moon.

4544771 I dunno. Luna said she created the Tantabus. But everything is possible. Still, that doesn't change the fact that this pic is terrifying! Looking at it makes me start to think about writing some action/adventure fic featuring the Tantabus in the world of the awake. I dunno for how long I can hold those story ideas inside me. If I ever have a good idea, I may give it to someone, because I have other stories and I feel I won't be able to execute this one right, I would put so many action scenes and forget about the plot itself :pinkiecrazy: Something like the battle with Cronos in Wrath of the Titans. I'm Just kidding, of course. :pinkiehappy:

Yes, sure, this quote can make this theory chatter, but still, it is an interesting idea. I too have got an idea for a oneshot: What if Tanatus conquered Celestia's dream? I will maybe write this, when I have a good plot.

4545207 I'd read that story! I wish you good luck:twilightsmile:

Well, you will see it in the Tantabus group. :pinkiehappy:

Evilworld
Group Admin

I actually found animated version of the art

Evilworld
Group Admin

New update my favorite fanart of Tantabus.

OMG! Imagine this as a comedy oneshot! I bet everyone will laugh its head off.

To manually do it, {img]someurlhere (replacing { with [ of course) The url needs to be the direct url of the image. For example:
https://derpiboo.ru/944862 Incorrect.
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2015/7/27/944862__safe_solo_clothes_lyra+heartstrings_hoodie_sculpture_background+pony+%28fanfic%29_artist-colon-tinbluebox.jpeg Correct.

Acquire the correct image url, in most cases, but right-clicking the image you want, and getting the image url. May be slightly differently worded depending on your browser. Obviously this requires the image be online somewhere, hosted on some site like Derpibooru, Deviantart, photobucket, imgr, etc. If the image is on your own personal computer, you'll need to upload it somewhere first, or find somewhere it has already been uploaded.

Evilworld
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17