東海岸:offtopic 96 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hello, my name is Wind Re.

I have grown so much ever since I left this group. Growing is more or less referring to things I have been through, my ideologies changing and the like. I was talking to a friend and this group got brought up by me somehow. Also, Judge is practically a living reminder for this groups existence. Sadly, I have not been keeping in contact with Judge the best lately, either it be because of new friends, a game, some videos, etc. This group and this site haunt the back of my mind all of the time. Every time I think about this group, I always have nostalgia for when I used to be on this site, and memories my very bad talents and abilities. When a blue moon hits and I check this group, I am always subject to very mixed emotions. Sad that at the time, I was an idiot. Things not just me, but we all could have done differently. This is very strongly signified by Eris getting banned. The first time I ever looked back here and saw the posts not just about me, but about the small and quirky community the group had as a whole, and how this group is just a barren wasteland now, accompanied by eris' upbeat and optimistic outlook, I cried. Especially when I learned he was banned. This group and my experience with it feels so distant now, like this was some very far off memory of when I was 7 or 10. But although I look back and cringe at myself, I can't ignore all the fun everybody had. No, this is not a post about how "we need to pump life into this group!" or a "I am coming back" post, I just think I owe this place something more. An apology, and a thank you. I would like to think everybody who has ever been involved with the group, even if you are just a bystander. I may be blinded by nostalgia, but there were truly fun and great times. But I must also apologize for some things I did here. Now, I am not going to act like I was not a part of the death of this group, but I also am not going to take full responsibility for the death of. I am sorry for some rash decisions I made in the past.

Also, thank you Judge for always being there when I need someone to talk to about anything, and sorry for not talking to you recently.

Farewell.

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

Farewell

While I'm sad to see you go, it was a fun ride. :rainbowdetermined2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3