Jurassic Bronies 132 members · 26 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hey, guys. Today, I'm going to talk about my thoughts on Camp Cretaceous season 2 without ruining the story. It was better than the last one, I love it! It had several flaws like the first one, but it's a fun season with a well-driven plot that is a combination of Jurassic Park 3 and The Lost World. The first three episodes feels like a survival film where the kids build shelters, find food and water, and explore new areas in order to survive from predatory dinosaurs. The rest of the episodes feels like an environmental film where they are human villains planning to kill the dinosaurs for their game while our heroes protect them (in my theory, they have to protect them so that the carnivores would have less chance of chasing them when they're a lot of herbivores), but unlike most environmental films, the carnivores here were still portrayed like just antagonists, especially Rexy, who is treated like a wild animal rather than a superhero... just kidding, in her 'heroic' actions in the previous movies are by accident. There are a lot of Jurassic easter eggs, such as how they mentioned that Compy venom is now confirmed canon, which explains how Deter Stark got killed by a swarm of them because he was being bitten by one of them. The negative part of the season is after the first three episodes, the series then downplayed the character development while focusing on the story-driven, just like The Lost World. Another negative part about the series is where how objects and characters come out of nowhere in several scenes, and there are some defying laws of physics. Yes, I know it's a cartoon, but this show focuses more on the seriousness than the childish tone. Anyway, it's still a flawed season, but it's still better than the last one. I don't want to spoil this, but you'll see when you watch it.

I'm giving it a 4 out of 5 stars, and a B+.

What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments down below.

The human antagonists had what was coming to them…

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2