Jurassic Bronies 132 members · 26 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I'm really excited when the trailer came out, and not only that, Rexy's finally back, but what about Blue? We've seen her in season 1, unless the trailer doesn't have to reveal her for the sake of surprise. And what about Ben and Bumpy also? We've seen him layin unconscious and when his hand twitched, it means he's alive. And when the way the kids were on an island sheltering on the main street while gathering for food and water reminds me something out of a survival video game, like ARK and the upcoming game, Goner. We also get to see Grim, Chaos and Limbo chasing down the protagonists, and we also feature the Ceratosaurus, which is now bigger than we expected, and it's funny how Kenji is defending himself with a butter knife against an oversized ceratosaur. Also the flare at the end, it gives me what else is on this island. Could it be Ben? Could it be the other survivors on the island? Or maybe it could be Manta-Corp/BioSyn Mercenaries who would be featured as the main antagonists? We'll see when it comes out, and I can't wait.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1