Steven Universe 451 members · 47 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

CONTEST IS OVER!

Check out the Season 7 artwork ^^

Hello ladies and gentlecolts, how're ya :derpytongue2:

So, Season six of My Little Universe has been done for a while now, and things had been going pretty smooth with upcoming S7, in case any of you were wondering on what was what with that, and after thinking it over I've decided something:
Contest time!
Yep, it's contest time again, and this one's gonna be a little trickier, but with a bigger prize involved here ^^. Been a long time since my last one too, WAY back during Season 2 (boy :rainbowderp:). Anyway, here's what you gotta do:

Like how they look? These are more mystical creatures that're going to be coming up in the next season: horrifying hunters with daggers, armed to the teeth, and eyes sharp in irises like stars. They're supernatural, and can appear and disappear as they jump around from every corner of the world. I'm not gonna exactly say what they're going to do, but I will say this: their involvement will have an impact in the unlikeliest way. Anyway, here's your challenge:
What kind of creatures are they?
Inspiration comes from somewhere when making these guys, and it's up to you to figure out what that is. If you can figure out where the idea came from, then you're a step closer to figuring out what these guys are. :raritywink:
Here's the hints I'm gonna give ya to help you figure it out:

1. Think of a god with tentacles and you're on the right track.
  2. "And what's on the other side are things. ... Things that aren't gonna give you a running start." - Curtis
  3. What has points? (Don't think straight)

Ok, if the clues are too much, then sorry, but I think it came off pretty well. This isn't a common knowledge, so you might have to do some research before you figure out the answer to this. First person to get it right wins ^^

The winner of this prize will get their idea into my story, but this is gonna be different.
Anything you want included will work.
You read right: it doesn't have to be Steven Universe or My Little Pony, it can go in any direction at this point with the mystical monsters popping up and what have you. Any character you want to include, and idea at all can work out here, and I'll credit you for the idea for each chapter presented. It can be arc-sized if you want to though I'll only go up to five chapters dedicated to what you got in mind (if you want the idea that long that is x3). you know, like a Steven Bomb event :twilightsmile:.
If you did win, I'll let you know in a private message and you can tell me there.

Good luck everypony, go crazy :twilightsmile:

(UPDATE:3/19/2018 - let's try this again. Last thread there was a lot of confusion and I decided to start over. Kinda my fault, I suppose, so sorry for that. Well, here we go, have fun ^^)

Hurrah! I can't wait to read what we get!

:twilightsmile: feel free to join in if you want to

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3