"WHiJeT"ers Assemble! 37 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

The other Guards will be bamboozled at Flash Sentry's re-assignment, and be talking among themselves why. And it does not need to be said that Twilight will be lonely, again, without her new friend. Maybe another highly-achieving Guard will be assigned to her Royal Court. How will Twi. get to talk to Flash now?

My guess is she'll seek him out, or Discord will pull some sort of shenanigan. That or there won't be time because Blueblood will be part of the upheaval of the order (meaning he was playing a long game and is helping Shining Armor and will throw all the other nobles through a loop) or something will happen that will require Flash to defect to the Crystal Empire.

The only time I and you know she will get some time to talk to him is before or after the trial for Orion. And Twilight could seek him out, because I seem to remember Blue Blood is a late riser, so she could talk to him in the mornings. Flash will be getting pitying pats on the back in the Guard barracks.

I imagine Flash will, despite the trying nature of his new assignment, stick it out, and not give Iron Hoof further satisfaction to gloat over. He would tell Twilight this and Steel Wind and Sharp Spear. Who would wonder why.

4457240 Maybe Discord could freeze Blue Blood in ice or jelly or something to allow Flash and Twi. to talk?

Seems to main stream to just freeze him. I imagine Discord doing some sort of convoluted scavanger hunt with Blueblood, causing him to get caught in a situation that only a Princess can get him out of, while of course the only one avalible for Flash to get would be Twilight.

And Twilight would understand what Discord is up to. When could she give him her astronomy books to borrow? We will know for sure when Badsy updates on Sunday the Twelfth.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7