Martianmen 51 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
MartiantheGray
Group Admin

Seriously, this is a show for wittle gurlz. Ewwww. You've gotta worry more about getting cooties than you have to worry about learning lessons in shipping friends. :applejackconfused:

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

Wow, this guy is really a jackass. He obviously doesn't know the message behind this show because he probably doesn't have any friends irl. Inb4 lock you stupid heathen, I hope you rot in pony hell for your cancerous opinion! :flutterrage:

4496332 What a scrub, he clearly fails at friendshipping.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4496365 Ikr? Whenever I see these beautiful ponies I can't help but think to myself how much of a crime it would be not to ship them. This "MartianMan" really needs to get a life or stop telling others his opinions, because they're frankly despicable. :applejackunsure:

4496391 Agreed, free will should be outlawed!

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4496416 We shall force the infidels to repent! Think like us or be exterminated!

Ahhh, I remember that little girl show that I like to watch.
*flashback to PPG violent fight and stuff*
Good times.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4496462 I watched DBZ as a child. I like watching people punch each other in the face. :pinkiehappy:

I remember when cartoon promotes smoking. :rainbowlaugh:
No wonder some of my friend are smoker

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4496493 Remember kids, unhealthy activities - specifically smoking - make you look cool even though they reduce your life expectancy by forty years! Try it! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13