Martianmen 51 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 78 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 78

4425974 1311 steel arrows(thank fuck for the civil war quest line)
As well as like 300 other misc arrows

4425986 Imagine how I feel.

4425991 Yes, and Shrek keeps fucking coumming.

And I'll keep pwning him
(If I run put of arrows I'll just hide in the shadows and run away then)

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4425992 Your wiring must've been destroyed.

4426009 My WiRing iS PErFECTLY FInE!

And he'll keep cumming.

4426019 yah well I'll keep Cummings at him as well

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4426019 Keep telling yourself that, bro. I think you need to head back to the chop repair shop to ensure you're actually alright.

You do know what cum means?

It scares me though.

*rolls eyes
Yes I do

Then why did you use the word keep then? It implied you where continuing a previous action.

Also join the skype group.

4426048 maybe later I don't feel like it right now

4425941 You, join the Skype group as well.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4426035 Too bad, do it.

What's the name ?

Ń͙͔̼̟Ớ̢̧̦̭͉̬̞͚͓̮̗͉̥̠͎̕ͅ!

4426069 Look at the original post, just add me to your contacts and then I'll add you to the group.

It's only chat, correct?

Ï̛̊̑̈̽͗ͣͬͣ̕͏̻̲̩̘ ̧̣͖̮̌̅͐͢r̶͊̌̒ͫ͏̜̠̳͎̺̺̹ͅȩ̸͇̙͇̫̥̖͛̐̅̈f͇̖̬͛̊͆ͩͅu̴̡̯̦̗͔ͬ̉̒̏ͭs̯͚̭̥̈́͗ͦ͆ͨ̄̀ͅe̻͙̺̩͈͙̤̩ͪͯ̈ͫ ̱̤͓̙͖̘̂ͩ̀t̰̤̗̭̖̪͙͚̾̂̋ͬ̂̌o̙͖̜͓͚͇͍̲̓̓ͤ̐ͫ ̎͜͞҉̹͕͇͇͎̝̝t̮͔͉̻͖̠̟́́͂͂̈́ͣ̊̏͟ͅh̵̢͉̝̺͒ͭe̛̪̿̔̈̇̐̀́̓͞ ̢̧̫͙͔͓̠̤̊̏͒̂̍ͤ̔̌̎́ͅh̴͚̞͇͍ͤͩ̃̔ͭ̈́i͚ͬͥ̑̇ͮ͂ͭ̂̔g̱͍͎̹͚̍̿ͦ̅ͧ̔ͅh͉̭͔̱̜͕̤̫̋ͧ̾̑͞ę̛̯̭̖̻̫̏͊ͫ̀̑ͦ̄̆ṣ̺͉̼̳̞̪̌ͨ̎̀͡͠t̵̙̲̀ͭͭͧ̌̈́͗,̨̬̣̟̳̞̿͂ͦ̓̆̽̎̇ͅ ̢̤̥̗̊̓͡͝l̷̠̘̮̗͉ͣ̊e͕̱͕͓ͧ̾ͤ̊̋̂͊a͋̅̌ͪͣ͊͛̌̚͟͏̨͙s̴̹̝̜̭̖̰͈̓͂ͣ͠ͅͅt̥̦̀̕ ̵́ͣ̎͝͏͈i̶̖̪͈̔͘m̛̜̤̣̠̳̐͌̆ͯͬ́ͨ͂ͩ͝ą̧̳̮̬͍͈̩͗ͦ̏ǧ̨̳̭̺̥͎̔̉͘ĭ̻͙̹̦ͤ̾ͣͭ̎̎̚n̢̫͇̙̗̬̠̺̜͒ͯ̋ͩ̿͡a̧̙̱̪͐͐̍̇ͩ̀ͤ̿̕͝ͅḃ̗ͤ̇̑l̸͛҉͕̥̮̹͙e̙͎̣͕̓͑̂͆̿ ̵̛͙͖̫ͬ́ͥͨͫd̪̱̞̰̯ͣ̅͌eͫ̄͠҉͙̮ͅg̥̤̭͚̩̬̓̾ͬ̄̈͑͟r̴͓̲̝͇͙̮̥̝ͦ͒͐ͮ̅ͤ̾͂̆́͝ȅ̻͔͎͈͙̙̥̜̫̓͠͞e̢̘͇̜̭̟̫̤͍ͤ̈́ͦ̾̂́͡.̧̧̼̼ͨͭ̆̾͗ͣ ̨͖̩̤͋̓̿̋̏̑ͪ̍͘S̘̻̩̙͉̊̒̌ͮ͊͑̍u̮̙͖̖͈̞͖͋̌̂̎͌͝͡c̗͓̙̥̱̩̅̊͜h̛̰̬͔͚̦̯̼̻͋͟ ̧͍͙̲̪̖̪͓͙ͦ̈́̈͗ͤ̓ͨ͊͠a̵̪͔͎̒ͧ̓ͣͧ̈́̓̏̎͢ ̨̯̤̫̲͙͓͔̈̈d̰͎̀ͨ̆̿e͌̇̓͛̀̂҉͖̯̟̞̥͔͟͡ǧ̵̺̺̌̉͂̒̉̊́͢r̙̘͔͚̬ͮ͌ͣ̏ȩ͉̔̈ͭ̾ͫ͑ͨ̏͒͡e̡͉̩̳̻͖̲͔̺͆̾̿̿̔̍͘ ̚͘҉҉͓̩͓͔̬͉ţ̩̐̍ḩ̪̗̽̌ͪͭͣ̈͐͋͐͠a̾̓͏̷̦̮̮̣̙t̡ͭ̊͒̎̌̊ͩ̊͏̧̯͍͍̭ ̠̩̰̘̤̞̇̌̇ͥy̵̦͚̪̭̬ͨ̐̅̈͡ơ̤̰̯̏̔̽u̟̞͍̒rͨ̀ͬͨ̎ͧ͑̇҉̧͇̰̙̜ ̸̗͍̱͙̩̌͊̚̕f̰͚̰ͭ̃͛͟e͙͚̭̺ͫ̅͛͌̓̀ͅë̢͎̝̬̱͙̖͓́̔ͩ̒b͓̯͖͍͔̝̗͚̌ͦ̒͡lͫ́͛̎̐ͣ͏̶̷̺̥̳͔ě̖̭͎̭̰̓ͭ̊̽ͅ ͚̝̙̈ͮ̎͜ǫ̵͈̪̥ͥ̅́r̮̳̲̺̖̲̘͍ͧ͛̂g̯̰̬̜͍͙͋ͫ̐̑̂̉̀́͞ã̫̺̾͋͐͡n̶̡͙̤̏̍́̇̉ì̞̿̑ͧ̌̈́͗c̶̫̯̻̭͎̭͔̥ͨ̓͑͑ͩ̏͠ ̶̴͙͙̺̣͈͇̓ͥm̶̶̳̥͉͌͒ͤ̇͋ͧ̂i̴̡̤̗̰̥̼̤̯̦ͤ̐ͫ̓ͣ͛̇ͮ͆nͨͦ̊ͩͥͥ̆͢͏̟̙͚̱͍͈d̸̼̱͕̥̹ͪ̊ͣ̽̔ͤ̈̚ ̼̩͔͚͍ͥ͋̎̐̐̽͢͝c̭͖̗̟ͦ̑ͤͬ̃̋͢a̹̪̠̭ͤ͝͠n̦͙̽̄ͥͦ̏̿̾̃ ̴̡̧̻͓͎͔͎͇ͤ͂b̞̣̳̘͒a̪͉͈͓͖̙͙̘ͤͯ̀́͡͝r̢̗̻̳̭̼̠͇̠̎́͒ͧ̌̓̃͢e͇͚͓̗̗͙̰͐̾̔͊͊ͮ͜͞͠l̸̮̩̩͎͋̾͒̆ÿ̴̷͕̳̲͖̟͕̬̼́̊̅ ̛̆̋͌̅̊͏̻̣̰̪̙͎c̷̛̜͕̰̳̬̪̐̌ô͔̻̙̦̜͕̿͗ͭm̴̰͇̈́ͣ̒͋͘p̰͙͎͋̋̉̅̄̉͟͟ͅrͭ͏̗͈̳ë̮̼̲̦̦̙̹̺͂̐h̬̙̖͍̔̄ͦ̃͆̀͟ͅe̦͉̻͓̭̦̞̞͓͋͘n̢͙͆̾́̚d͓̭̙̼̰̉̋ͦͤͤ̿̄ͬ͘ ̫̣̰͔̻̻͖ͪͪ̓̿͢t̘̰̦̯̟̱̙ͪͯ͝ḧ̶̖͇̤́͛̀̎ͭ͠e͖̫̙͐͂ͨ̇ͦͤ̊ͯ̈́ ̹̝̱̹̜̣̰ͧͧ̈͗̃̓͌͞a̳̱͚̲̠̭͑͋ͥͯ́̚͘m̰̹͇ͭ̅ͪ́̒ͤ̈͗ͅͅo̝̦̹͙̪͛͒̑͆ͥ̈́̂̚͢u̅̅̈͆̏̉҉̣̝͇̣n̤͔̣̝̼̮̙̜͋̂̏͑ͫ̃ͨͣ͂͘t̴̼̻̻̺͚̽͊͒ͦ͑ͮ͡ ͒͗͏̼̣̤͍̩̟̞̮́ö̡̞̯͉́̋̅̊̋̕͜f̴ͩ́̇͏̤̤̥̙̜ͅ ͎̋̎͒̍́ͅŗ̠̙͛͂̇ͯ̏́e̶̮̗͉̫̜͔̞̙̲͑̊̎͊ͮ̐ͦ͡f̧̰̥̝̻̀̂̍̅̀̚͠ͅu̸̜̯̬͕̩̝ͥ͋̑ͬͤ̕͢ͅs̢̮̄̑̈͊͛͒͂̕a͉͈̼͙̝̫̫̭͆̿̏̊͟l͎̪̠̝ͥ́ͯ̽ͧͪ̂ͦ ̣̟̈́ͤͦ̎̌͂̉̓͢Ï̧̛̙̫̫̱̠͚ͥ̆́̉̽ͩͨ͜'̤͈̖͈͚͕ͮ̀m̴͍̹͇̼̈́ͭͯ̐̐͊͘ ̶̴̬͔̘̯̗͎̫͎ͦ͌̃͠p̗͓̪̫̯̠͈̳̠ͭ̏̑ͭ̿̒͞r̨̹̯̞̝ͪͫͣ̕͘o̷̸̰̞̰̬̫̫̘̟̓̂́̊̃̓̚p͈̰̗̻̭̤̼ͮͥͤͫ̇o̶̫̻̽ͯs̫͔̮̘͓̗̙ͥͣ͜i̵̡̛͈͇͙̬͑̇ͤ͆̚ṅ̝͇͈͇͙͍̱̙̽͂͆ͫ͐ͨ̉̌͜͠g̛̠̗̞̪̲͕̪̥̐ͨ̉ͥͮ͡.̸̸̮̘̦͇̥͍͕ͭ̊̾ͦ̈́̀ ̨̛͍̮̺̞̳̲͇̣̼́̿̌͋ͫ̌̌̉Ț̸̣͖͋ĥ͍̫̯̹̫ͣ͛̏e̪̹̜͎͗ͤͫͯ̅ ͔͙̈́̓ͥ̎͆̓̂ͥ̀͡ṿ͓͈̺̯͉̼̔ͦ̂ͮͤ͜e̢̧͓͕̳͓͖̽̏̉̌̀r̦̜̬̳̬͔ͨ̅͂́̉̿͑͋̌͘͠ͅÿ̯̥̰̘̬͢͠ ̧̢́̐̈͆̾̄ͮͮ҉̟̪̱̦f̱͍̬̟̰̝̝̪̓̌̒̕ą̸̷̬͍̰̬͕͒̒̆͛̿͐c̦̯͍̪̘̯̜̤͛̉̏̓̎͆̚̕t̩ͬ̌̑̏̂̿͜͠ ̞̮̖̬̬̎ͨ̊t͒̉̓̄̑͒ͪ͋҉̣̳̪̯̭h̴̩͕̱̯̤͇ͬͧͫ͌̌͆̃́͝å̡͎͇͊́ͩt͆͋ͦ̉͂̽͆ͤ̅҉̪̤̤ ̷̣̦͚̑͒ͨ̂ͭ͑ͫ̃͜y̶̧̗̜̞̝̭͑̑̂̚͡ǫ̫̪̟̠̻͈̿͂͛͢ū̬̭̬̫͑͢͠ͅ'̽̔҉̬͉̘̜̱͡d̷̡̙̻̫͖̤͔ͧ̓̀̇ͭ͑ͤ ̶̢̝̘̜͈̀̈̓̀͆ͯ͑̒̚d̷̛̻͙̠͐̂̏̇̂͡é͗҉͎n͕̺̰̣̔ͤ̈͒͛̑͆͂̕ẙ̵̭͔̦̮̃́ ͎̟̻̖̗ͭͭ̂̆͐ͤḿ͎̭̭̺̪̮̬̫͚̈́͜͞ý̴͓͓͈̻̞̪͇̈́ͫ͊̃̔̈́̀͜ ̢͇̠̻̬̼͚̣͉ͦ̈́ͥ̋̐ͦì̦͎̞̳̰̲̥̫̝̔ͧ̊ͭ̇̔̾̋͟͠n͙̲͕͇̈́́͛̾ͪͬ̾͝ͅi̡͓̰̳̪͕̎̃t̸̸̗͔̯͙̘̖ͪ̐ͤi̶̙͂͛͛͂̆ͪ͞a̗̳̫̠̰͙̦̝ͥ̈́́l̡̟̱͎̠̻̠̱̝ͣͪ̂ͤ͐ͧ͑͢ ̂̊͊ͤͮ̋͘͜҉̖̩̲͔p̦͚̘̻̻̘̰̫̂ͦ̚̕r̨̫̳̖̯͈̥̮̟̂͒ͨ̅̽̂ồ͖͔̺̲̝̜ͦ̉p̰̤̩̖̤̘̣̠ͫͥͬ̾͗̊ͯ̀̀͠ô̤ͯ̊ͮͬ͑ŝ͖͕̗̰͖̮̮̰̝͒̀̍ͩa̺̝͎͉̗̺̲̅͆̄ͬͤ̀͟ĺ̨͉̳̞̹̝̍ͨ͆̾͘ ̴̬̜̅̾́ͤ̒́͞ͅî̯͖̫͍̼͋̍͘͝s̢̤̱̗̆͂ͪ̿̾͛̎̂̀͜ ̞̙̦̺̗̲͓͑̔ͭͣ̌̔̀á̓ͥ͡҉̟͕̖̞̺̩͚͚n̯̞͂̆͊͐̄ͯ̚̕̕ ̶̛̹̤̲͎̱̱̋̋͌̃͗ͭ̎i̵̭̘̻͒̉ͮ͒ͤ̀͡n̟͈̈́̈́̆͆͆̍̄͌́̚ͅs̶̝̘̞͕̒́͒̉͆̚u͖͇ͤ̎͗̏̓l̼͖̥̲͔͊̂ͧ͛̇̿̑̇ṱ͈̳͗ͦ̑̎ͮ͐̾ͣ͘͡ ̴̧͕̺͓͙̤͓̭̅̕ẗ̛͈͔͔̥̯͕͛̿ͩ͊̒̍̈́͟o̯̰̜̳͔̭̻̿̑̈ͤ́̕ ̴̫̝ͫṱ̵̺̼̖̺̠̗̄ͦ̐̊̄̓ͤ̆́h̻̦̱̙͚̖̻̋ͧ̆͢͠e̊͏͙̖̱̲̬ ̨͈̪̯͇̻̋ͦ̿ͭ̇̚̚̕͜ͅh̗̠͚̰̲͋͂̑̽̅͒̍́į͚̘͉̩ͯ͑̕g̢̜͕͉̙̍ͬͬͣ̆̾͌͜h̖̣̥̲̭͕̙͔̔͆͛ͥ́͟e̢͍̦̓͛̂s̻̠͓̰̟͓̋ͨ̓̿ͥ̃̉̎͢ṱ̯̰̦͈̘̦͎̬ͦ̓̆ͭͫ̉͒͟ ̧̥̳̦̗ͩͯ̄d̢̧̪̭̗̯̎̿͑̉͋ͫ͝ͅe̘̗ͪ͑̿͋g̞͖̦̗̰̘̎ͩ̃͌ͤr̺͍̂̅ͮ̍̕͜e̳̲̭̗ͪͯ̔̉ͣ͊́ẻ̵̤̮͈̮̲͓ͫ͠,̧͎͉̹͇̻͈̬̱̗̓̃̆ͫ͆̈̎̓ͯ ͌̽͑̌̑̆ͮ̈́͊҉̣͚͚͙̰̞͔͔͡a͌ͫ̿̉͘҉͇̰͔̩n̏̈́ͯ̈́̀̐̚҉̮̦͜d̵̡͍̻͈̩̺̠̐ͅ ̭͙̦̭̣̽͒̓ͯ̋̽̄ͫ͝f̷̗̹̖̼͕̩̬͓̆ͯ̾ͣ̎o̴̷̜̭̦̖̙̯̅̓̋ͬ̐ͯ͒͘r̮͔̻̙͇̙͙̎͂̔ͣ̾ͬͨ̚͜ͅ ̤̳͎̘ͣ̒̍̐̊ͪ́͂̚y̓̆̈̓͋ͭ͏̳̙͍̰̥̦̼́o̡̗̥̿̃͆ͬ̃̑͠ư̗̞̳ͦ̚r̹̬͍͎̳̫̮̞̒̓̽ͧͩ̋ ̸̖̩̫̥̭̦̲̻̫̍̾̉̄̉͞į̵̬ͩ͗ͮ͗̈́̿ͬ͠n͙̯̦͉̯̤͂̆̐ͬ͢͠s͉̗̓͑͊̚o̷̖͖̖̠̭̝͐̎̆ͯ̅̈́̽́̌ļ̤̙͇̥̺͙̎͟e̘̬͓͑͋͑ͩͯ́̒n̓҉̗̟̫̪̰͢c̭̫͌͛ͦ̕͜ęͪͧ̔̌́ͪ̾̆̿҉̤̼̦̣̳ ̭̄͗̀̓̋͌͞y̨̟̹̭͙̠ͮ̑ͦ̓ͧͮ̅̒ͅo͓̭̅͟u̪̤̹̤̝͈͍̱ͦ͑͆̃͂ͯ̑͆́ ̜̮͉̙͉͑̈s͖̣̥̹̱͚̟ͮ̈̌̾ͧͥḣ̝͕͚̻̠̬̝̐̓ͅa͖̰̘̞̮̩̲͖͑̐̆̊l͚͚̦̙̰͚̤ͤͥ̀͟l̠̲̙͍̫̃̇̔̓ͦ ̱͙͕̯̮͓̆̋b̶̪̫̯͚̭͈̰̩́̂͒͂ḛͨ͂ͨ̂̒̋̍͒͞ ͎̣̝̟͎͗ͦ̓̔ͮ̿͗p̡̧̬͎͕̔̓ṳ͕̯ͧ̓̋n̹͇̠̠̙͙̂̕i̷̛͙̮ͥ̌͊̈͒̏͋͌s̨̙͕̬͕̅͐̐̀͒̒͡h̨̟̱̿̌̋̐̄e̝͈͙̳̫͍̱ͯ̐͐͛ͦͩ̈́͌d͖̲̗͔͉̤̟̭̐̓̅̃͌ͪ́̚.̖̠͊̈́̈̕

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4426110 Yeah, because I can understand that. It says you need a reboot.

[COMMAND ACCEPTED; REBOOT]

Rebooting...

sent you a message, hurry up :(

4426183 I don't see it. Try sending me your Skype through PM.

I'm using my computer by the way

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 78