The History 221 members · 161 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Can somebody please explain this to me?

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

4637219 There was a very immature user posting threads, and roleplaying like an idiot in said threads. That, and there was no general rules/control over the threads in the group at all really, so that's why.

People being immature on the Sunset Shimmer group? Gee, what a shocker.

But wouldn't it have been more practical to just temporarily ban that user until he learned how to stop being such a noob?

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

4637389 Well, if you read the second part of my reply, you would know why they did it.

Besides, it was pretty obvious that he was a young teenager with every post he made, I checked his account and saw that he joined this site way back in July, so you know he's experienced in group threads.

I did read your whole response, it's just that I thought that the rules of conduct were pretty well-established, with or without being officially said, but now that you mention it, some people will try to push the envelope if there is even the faintest hint of a loophole, and not writing all the rules in detail is definitely more than a mere hint of a loophole.

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

4637470 Yeah, hopefully that is over now, even though people aren't happy about it. Saying that "activity will decrease" due to putting general discussions about Sunset in localized threads, instead of letting users make their own threads about them. I'm with the idea of localizing the discussions, so as to avoid repetition in the group forum, though I'm part of a tiny minority apparently.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6