Amethyst Star 184 members · 92 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Derpator
Group Admin

Was going to post this the other day, but got lazy.

So anyway! The other day, the special promo for the upcoming 100th episode focusing on background ponies was released, and this is what we got:

And Amethyst Star will play a part! Huzzah! Haven't heard her talk ever since the Mare Do Well episode, so I'm certainly pumped to see her in action, if she gets some. Heck, just having a voice excites me. And from the way she talks, there's so character building there. Which, of course, means fanfics. So let's see what will happen when the episode airs. And is it just me, or is her voice different to what it was in Season 2?

So what does everyone think of purple horse getting some part?

4429835 I'm excited to see Amethyst Star get some recognition in the 100th episode, and even though we only saw her in action for those few brief seconds in the preview, there's so much one could use with her. She's clearly a great organizer and could be intelligent. Maybe some fics with her and Twilight Sparkle could crop up in the future. Anyway, she's cute and there's plenty of potential for her character, so I'm eager to see where Amethyst Star and the 100th episode go from there. :twilightsmile:

RazgrizS57
Group Admin

I would've made a post, but I'm mindful of how others can see spoilers so I didn't. But now that it's here...

I've loved this pony since I started watching way back in 2011. All I ever wanted from this episode was to see Amethyst Star, even for just a little bit. But the preview suggests she may have a significant role in the episode and I am beyond hyped. The greatest thing this episode can do now is cement her name as Amethyst Star, effectively telling everyone who calls her "Sparkler" to take a hike. To this day, it's pained me to see how unrepresented in the fandom she is (and disgusted by how often she's associated with Dr. Whooves), but it seems like that may be changing. I am floored and cannot wait until June 11th.

I've already had a few fanfic ideas involving Amethyst Star, and this preview has given me a couple more. I eagerly look forward to Amethyst Star getting some much needed love.

Her voice did in fact change. But I can't say that was unexpected, given Bon Bon's multi-personality disorder and numerous other characters having their voices changed. In fact, it's welcomed. I love this new voice much more than the old one from Season 2.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3