Double Diamond 220 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I suppose there's already a topic about it but since the last post was two years ago I don't want to necro it plus a new topic will show up in people's feed

My primary DD ship would be with Starlight. He always gave me the impression of being one of her first and most loyal followers and was practically her trusted lieutenant in the Cutie Map episodes. It basically took the shock of her deceit to break him away from her. I could easily put him and Glam together...that and I can't say I really ship Glimmy with Sunburst either since I'm not particularly a fan of the childhood friends shipping trope

For random ships that amuse me...there would be Daring Do, because then it could be DD x DD. Ignoring her real name anyways. With Rainbow Dash their ship name could be Double Dash. Him and Rarity could have an actually clever ship name that only rarely comes along in 'Five of Diamonds' or 'Six of Diamonds' depending if you want to add up or multiply their diamonds (Double Diamond and then Rarity's cutie mark of three diamonds).

gamexpert1990
Group Admin

Although the point about a new thread showing up in a feed notification is very much valid, I don't mind thread necromancy.

While I can see him with Starlight easily enough, my own preferred ships for Double Diamond haven't changed at all in the past couple years*: Either Night Glider (primary choice) or Rarity (secondary choice). *Thought that might be in part due to the fact that I'm severely behind in watching the show. :twilightsheepish:

With Rainbow Dash their ship name could be Double Dash.

Welp, I already know their theme music. :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2