Silver Verse 184 members · 40 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
David Silver
Group Admin

This thread's for applying that wee bit of spackle to keep the universe from sliding into AU territory.

For lesson 1: How was magic used around the changeling hive that time they rescued some changelings?
Answer: That's why Chrysalis went out and got a magic throne so that'd never happen again.

Lesson 2: Why didn't the changelings in Fast Change's hive go all love-bug?
Answer: They didn't think to try 'giving' love. Who would have? Should the Silver Verse catch up with the show, this news will surely be a big deal!

All the more reason the 'Verse should go ahead and catch up. :derpytongue2: I think the last canon show reference was Flurry Heart's crystalling, some time before Silver's Coronation.

This new information does throw a wrench into things, but you've managed to seal the cracks before they develop into full blown plotholes.

I always feel uncomfortable talking about plotholes on a pony forum... :derpytongue2:

David Silver
Group Admin

5543475 Let us not forget all the lovely confirmed things that completely lined up with what we had.

That drones can talk and act independently, for instance, and even decide to defy the wishes of their queen and act in their own best interest.

David Silver
Group Admin

5543712 I'm only sad we didn't get confirmation (or outright denial) of 'leader' caste.

Well, you did in a way. We got to see that there are a caste of guard/warrior drones that are physically different from the standard. I'm making the assumption it isn't armor, of course. So it's more reasonable now to infer the existence of a caste of lower level leaders.

David Silver
Group Admin

5543727 Right, but it's still in the air. Leaders, or just 'elite guards'? Smarter, or just tougher?

Could be either!

Of course, then... things happened...

True, but you have already established in the Silververse that, while grossly accurate, the show loses some of the nuance and flavor of events in order to meet the 25-50 minute format of a program with a younger primary audience. So it's safe to assume that if this were a tale told by you there would be a lot more to it than what we've seen. :twilightsmile:

David Silver
Group Admin

5543813 And so many more typos...

Yes, those are a sustainable food source for hungry lunars, so it all balances out. :derpytongue2:

5543587 Also, changelings "natural forms" can change and evolve based on emotional state and behavior. It's a bit of leap, but I'm willing to assume if it can go one way, it can go he other, and take it as a confirmation that it's at least possible for a changeling to evolve the other way, become even more monstrous. Of course I'm refuring to my adorable little ball of evil cuddles, Diane. :pinkiecrazy: Unless the show staff all start smoking ALOT of reefer that's probably about the closest to a confirmation I'm gonna get on my story. :trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12