Midnight's Family 60 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
Allonsy
Group Admin

Introduce yourself and why you like Midnight.

Golden Script
Group Admin

Hi, I'm Golden Script and I like Midnight.

*random unenthused crowd responds with "hi, Golden"*

I like Midnight because she's my friend. She has incredible reading and writing skills and isn't afraid to be the person she wants to be. I look up to her like a sister.

Thank you.

Golden Script
Group Admin

:twilightblush: Yeah, she's much better at all the things I do than I am. :ajsleepy:

Allonsy
Group Admin

You both write Displaced fics yes?

Hi, I'm SwimmingDalek.

*Hi, SwimmingDalek*

I like old Midnight because. That's it. Just because. Midnight is a person I like. Any more questions ya wanna ask?

Golden Script
Group Admin

Well, I did... I've recently been trying to do the rewrite, so that's not easy. :ajsleepy:

Allonsy
Group Admin

I'm simply trying to put names and faces together, Sir Jsyrin and Dame Golden.

Allonsy
Group Admin

Sadly, it looks like Mid has only 19 fans.
Per chance some missed the thread?

Golden Script
Group Admin

... I'm not a Dame...

If anything, call me Goldy. :raritywink:

4201540 I'm New Dawn.

Uhh... Ok, I like Midnight because weeeelll... Midnight's... helpful? I dunno. I just like Midnight.

I'm Ars Thaumatica, and I like Midnight because reasons. Also chaos. Also other stuff.

I am sir caloricmango you may all call me either caloric or mango or if you prefer you can call me, "that awesome guy who like pony's." :moustache:
The reason i like midnight is that i read and enjoy many of her story's.

Thank you for your time. now if you excuse me i must begin reading about more pony's this instant.

Fare well my pony friends.

Sincerely: Sir Caloricmango :moustache:

4203294 Yes what is your best swimming technique.

And how do Daleks physically swim? :rainbowhuh:

4217152 DALEKS DO NOT NEED ANY OF YOUR PUNY HUMAN TECHNIQUES TO MANEUVER THROUGH WATER! OUR ANTI-GRAVITATIONAL THRUSTERS ARE SUFFICIENT ENOUGH TO MOVE US THROUGH WATER! *aims cannon* DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU ARE EXTERMINATED?

4218666 yes.
Floating is not swimming so why are you called the swimming Dalek when you float shouldn't they call you the floating Dalek? :rainbowwild:

4220735 THIS IS IRRELEVANT! I AM STILL DESIGNATED FOR OCEAN-ORIENTED MOVEMENT! AND NOW, YOU SHALL BE EX-TER-MINATED! *Shoots to death*

4220874 *dodges* Your aim is as brilliant as storm troopers. :rainbowwild:

Did you learn how to shoot from them?:rainbowlaugh:

4221762 THAT PATHETIC MENAGERIE OF SPECIES FROM ACROSS ONE GALAXY CANNOT HOPE TO REPLICATE DALEK ACCURACY! *Headshot*

4222177 *ducks* if you ask me they are very spot on i say there is a 100% similarity in your accuracy. :ajsmug:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23