The Wonderbolt Academy 43 members · 38 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
theNDinspector
Group Admin

Story Submissions

1. Stories must feature the Wonderbolt Academy
Whether if it's just the background setting or a major part of the story, the Academy must be involved somehow.

2. Multiple Submissions are accepted
Some stories don't fit into just one category, so feel free to put a story into multiple folders as long as it applies. If you feel another folder should be added, send me a personal message and I'll see what I can do.

3. No NSFW Stories
This means any Mature rated story. This group is meant for everyone to join and have a good time. So keep submissions rated for Everyone or Teen--all of those are acceptable.
If you feel that a Mature Rated story isn't necessarily NSFW, send me a PM and state your case. Otherwise it will be rejected and removed.

Forums and Comments

The standard FimFiction guidlines for comments apply:
1. No Bullying
2. No NSFW posts or images
3. No Spamming or Advertising

Violators will be given ONE warning before being banned--and I really don't want to have to do that.

Let's make this place that everyone can enjoy, find good stories, have constructive conversations and just have a good time. If you have any questions regarding these, please post a comment or PM me as explained earlier. Now let's get flying. :rainbowdetermined2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1