Quiververse 17 members · 23 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
EchoWing
Group Admin

I've shown no delusions about my long-reaching plans for the Quiververse, but that doesn't mean I don't think other authors might take an interest in my stuff and could want to contribute to it. The real question is, would they be interested?

If they were, I wouldn't object. I'd just ask that they talk with me about what they want to do, so that things can align as closely as possible between what they're writing and what I had planned.

Hmm. Fair question. If I had a particular idea for something in the Quiververse, I wouldn't mind contributing it. The issue would just be for me to have a good idea, and one that I think would work in the context of the 'verse without it clashing with your own vision.

EchoWing
Group Admin

Well, that second part would be why I'd want anyone who wanted to contribute a story to contact me about it. That first part, though, would be the big obstacle.

Yep. That, and my own various projects fighting for my attention. XD

But definitely, if I were to have an idea for a Quiververse story, I'd shoot you a message and see if it could be something workable. :twilightsmile:

EchoWing
Group Admin

Much appreciated. :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5