Classic Literature Lovers 74 members · 107 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Inspired by the very clever game design of Until Dawn and several years of imagineering, I have decided to create a Choose Your Own Adventure story, based from aspects of classic tales like "The Prince and the Pauper" and "The Three Musketeers".

Premise: In a distant kingdom, far away from Equestria, there lives a princess who's parents have recently pass away from unknown causes. Being in line for the throne and having an arranged marriage with a rival kingdom, she quickly became an immediate target for many unknown radical groups. One night, she appears to have been kidnapped and if it isn't dealt with soon, the entire kingdom might fall under anarchy.
Fortunately, there's a solution. One mare in Equestria shares a striking resemblance to the missing princess in sizes, voice, and appearance, Fluttershy. You'll control Fluttershy, who is recruited by a top secret security unit of the kingdom to impersonate the princess until she is found. However, despite this seemingly simple search and rescue gig, if you dare to pick the right choices, there maybe something deeper going on.

Nice, isn't it? However, I am uncertain of what to include or at what angle I should write it at to appeal to all of you. So, I have organized a voting system, in which you can choose what will go down. Pick one or more of the items per question or write a short answer. Here we go:

1: What should the Rating be?
‣Everyone
‣Teen
‣Mature

2: What edges should be included?
‣None of the below.
‣Mild Violence (Standard fighting and weapons.)
‣Heavy Violence (Very large, sharp, and brutal implements of pain.)
‣Mild Gore (Cuts, bruises, bleeding)
‣Heavy Gore (Disembowelment, decapitation, bone exposure.)
‣Mild Sex (Sensual making out, implied whoopie, milder than standard PG-13.)
‣Heavy Sex (Rape, kinky and kinkier, and whatever else your choices bring you.)

3: Should the other members of the Mane 6 be involved in one way or another?
‣Yes
‣No
‣Certain members (Please list them)

4: What Genres should be included?
‣Comedy
‣Dark
‣Romance
‣Sad
‣Tragedy

5: How many characters should you keep track of and have Fluttershy interact with?
‣Very Few
‣Few
‣Average
‣Many
‣Quite Many
‣The More the Merrier

6: What classical influences should be included?
‣(Please list them)

7: Any footnotes or comments you want to add?
‣(Please list them)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1