Sun and Moon 114 members · 69 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Ice Feather
Group Admin

Hey, thanks for joining! I'm starting to think you as really nice! :pinkiehappy:

oh, i really am a nice goddess of chaos, despite my dark and authoritative figure
if you ask anyone who knows me, they'll have nothing but nice things to say:rainbowkiss:

Ice Feather
Group Admin

4053150 I find it....amusing and interesting that you think of yourself as the goddess off chaos. I like it! And I think it's true, that everybody would have nice things to say! :rainbowkiss:

4053160 yay!~:heart:
also, i saw that you are fairly new to FiMFiction, if you need any help, I'm here

Ice Feather
Group Admin

4053163 actually, (I'm not actually supposed to give any real life information, but) I just moved to the U.S.A, from ....., and people are lots nicer. I'm finding the same thing with websites! So fun! :derpytongue2:

i see
well, i too am in the good old U.S.A. (yay:yay:USA!!!)
but surely, this Empire of a country has some dark secrets... i'm not big with conspiracy theories, but i do know our country isn't perfect. just make sure you don't hang around the bad people... there are some really bad people here in the USA

but, other than that, our websites are nice too!~ especially this one, FiMFiction!~

i joined last October, but it feels like i've been here forever

Ice Feather
Group Admin

4053178 I'm sure that what you said was true, that bad people do unfortunately reside her in USA, but also, what you said about the websites is true! (NOW that I think about it,I know many websites that are nice and fun...) and I only joined 1st of February. I love dis websiiiiiiiite!! :heart: ( and also, DERP) :derpyderp1: :derpyderp2: :derpytongue2:

yes, our websites are pretty cool here

well, would you mind making me an admin of the group?
then i could add some folders here for you~

Ice Feather
Group Admin

4053189 um... I would if I could... but then again...I'm new so I don't really....know...how....:pinkiesad2:

oh, well at the top of the group there are a few buttons
one is for Stories, one is for Members, and one is for the Forum
you have to press the member's button and then it will take you to the page where the members are
by your name, there should be a crown highlighted, because you're an admin
next to my name, the crown should not be highlighted, since i'm a regular member, but if you press the crown by my name, then i get to be an admin too~:heart:

Ice Feather
Group Admin

4053214 Kay! Thanks a lot! :pinkiehappy:

Biker_Dash
Group Admin

4053144 I shall have to do a blog for this group. Maybe we can get more people to discover this place, and help it grow. :twilightsmile:

Ice Feather
Group Admin

4053248 probably, and thank you so very much for your help! :pinkiehappy:
I encourage anypony who reads this to help make Sun and Moon grow!

Ice Feather
Group Admin

4053266 oh my sweet Celestia, thank you so very much! You are truly a very good pony, and I hope u r happy. I also made a blog about my new group, so it can spread more. Thanks again! :pinkiehappy:

Biker_Dash
Group Admin

4053286 You're welcome :twilightsmile:

Biker_Dash
Group Admin

4053306 Very true. That is something I am learning as well. Still, I do have a few fics where Celestia and Luna will be opposed to one another, but they will be outside my personal headcanon, at least, the parts where the two sisters are against one another.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20