The LEGIT Christian Bronies 26 members · 23 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Gamer Brash
Group Admin

But troublemakers got in.

I think I need to clarify...
This was not a group made to debate God's existence. No Christian group should be.
I encourage discussion amongst each other, yes. However, if you're gonna be here to say "I don't believe what you do, you kreestians" then expect a three-strike warning, then banhammer. If an atheist would join, kindly keep your discussion pony related.
It was a matter of disrespect that I blocked two users. The first thing they did when getting here was either start a debate, or trolled. I regret engaging in the debate, yes. Because what I said didn't matter. I can't change a person's mind, heart, or soul.
I didn't make this a group to argue with atheists. Christians provide enough theological material to debate over as it is, and I'll gladly discuss those topics with you.
But God's existence is not something I will debate. There is no argument to be had. I'm not going to become an apologist, I'm planning on seminary. It's the apologist's job to debate God's existence to the argumentative. It's the pastor's, however, to proclaim the name of Christ, to teach His word, and lead others to Him.
You could say that I'd like a structure more like the Christian Bronies group on Facebook. (I am apart of, but will not disclose my profile name.)
We have disagreements there, yes. We debate Scripture and discuss poneh. But the atmosphere is positive. It's not a hugbox, by no means. But negativity is something that simply doesn't happen. (Unless someone is going through hardship, that is.)

Sincerest apologies to Cheesy Microwave, I had no clue whether your first post was sincere or not. We got off on the wrong hoof, let's start over. /)

4023140 In case you're thinking the person who's peen disliking your comments is me, that's incorrect. Everypony makes mistakes and I'm not really mad at you.

Oh, and has it ever occurred to you that people are allowed to have FUN on here? The "I like" thread seems more silly than blasphemous.

Gamer Brash
Group Admin

I'm not. Although I am annoyed with a handful of them. I know who it's been.
I'm just apologizing for assuming right off you were a troll. A little too used to it in the community's reception of the faith.

expect a three-strike warning, then banhammer.

Or no warning, which I watched you do to people. Nice lie, bro.

Gamer Brash
Group Admin

I'd appreciate it if others would get off my case. Kindly remember who's admin here.

Comment posted by Heartsy Hooves deleted Feb 10th, 2015
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6