Sci-Fi Crossovers 46 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

So I figured I be the first to start on of these idea threads…remember Sci-fi ideas for fiction only.

4508736 My idea for a Sci-fi fic involves giant robots. If you have heard of MechQuest then good, if not here is some info.

The site- http://www.mechquest.com/

Some wiki stuff- MechQuest is an online flash based single-player sci-fi role-playing video game developed by Artix Entertainment. Basically a mix between star wars and giant robots

Plot-line of game: The player is a mecha pilot from an unknown location and the game begins with the player on a starship that's heading towards the planet Loreon so he/she can attend G.E.A.R.S. University in Soluna City. After joining the university the player is educated and trained in the art of mecha and energy blade combat. The player soon discovers the threat that is posed by the Shadowscythe empire, who plans to assimilate the entire Galaxy, so the player sets out to stop the Shadowscythe evil plans.

Idea #1 : This is a mix crossover – Equestria two thousand years into the future is now a galactic power. A descended of applejack is going to attend the G.E.A.R.S. University in Canterlot City where she will learn to better pilot a mech to defend Equestria and the planet Equus from evil. The story follows the heroin as she learns at the school and goes on missions to fight against the Shadowscythe Empire.

Idea #2: This is a HIE crossover – A Star Captain is fling thru space when she is attacked by the Dark Remnants ( Shadowscythe aliens that survived the empires doom) and her ship is sent crashing down into Equestria. she must rebuild her ship and protect the ponies from the Dark Remnants without them knowing about the greater galaxy.)

At the moment I'm working on a Babylon 5 crossover fic, but am trying to weave the mlp universe and its lore into the setting, it covers Princess Twilights dream to rebuild the shattered union of the tribes following a bitter war between the Earth ponies and the pegasi, all the while far darker forces are moving behind the scenes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3