Equestria Girls 3: The Friendship Games 342 members · 105 stories
Comments ( 47 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 47
Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

Hello guys! :pinkiehappy: Let's get the love and excitement going!

5 new characters have been mentioned so far: Indigo Zap, Sugar Coat, Sunny Flare, Lemon Zest, and Sour Sweet. Post your random headcanons here so that when Lemon ends up in braids and a headband, you can say you called it first! :pinkiehappy:

My ideas:
Sunny Flare- will be commonly mistaken for Sunset Shimmer, an antagonist, looks similar to this in the pony world:

Indigo Zap- wears a leather jacket. She's an antagonist. A unicorn in Equestria.

Sour Sweet- bipolar with a color scheme of turquoise and pink. Protagonist. Pegasus. Possibly:

Lemon Zest- earth pony in Equestria. She is yellow. :trollestia: Her hair is turquoise/blue.

Sugar Coat- has pink curls and an obsession with sugars. Possibly Bon Bon's sister. :pinkiehappy: Earth Pony or Pegasus.

4007675 they sound and look adorable!:raritystarry:

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4007702 I know! :rainbowkiss: Have any random theories about them?

4007709 well, i'd say that Sour Sweet will try to lure Rainbow against her friends

and then the Humane Five will need Sugar Coat to fill for her, but then it turns out Sugar Coat is actually evil!

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4007718 That would be so awesome! :rainbowkiss:

The only problem is that Sour Sweet has already been characterized as the friendliest competitor around. :applejackunsure: perhaps this description is meant to lead people off course?

4007726 she is sour sweet, isn't she?

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4007765 Yeah :pinkiehappy: I dunno, this is a tough question! :derpytongue2:

4007783 i guess we'll have to see when we get there

4009064 i remember that show:heart:

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4009076 That was a show, wasn't it? :pinkiehappy: I haven't watched it, but I remember commercials.

4009081 it wasn't as good as the Smurfs, but it was still okay~

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4009082 They looked cute. :rainbowkiss:

4009107 well, anything new?

4009345 so... now what?

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4009353 We wait for the Toy Fair and then fangirl over the New characters? :derpytongue2:

4009800 i guess so~:pinkiehappy:

I think she's Archer's older sister... Hopefully Arch'll get a new design as opposed to her Scootablu look.

Did you notice the S on her belt?

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4020836 Yus. :pinkiehappy: That's why I call her Silver Arrow for now.

You should write about her and Sonata getting Taco Belle, Sweetie's job while she's not going to school or trying to get her cutie mark (or it's human equivalent).

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4024721 That sounds awesome! :pinkiehappy: I want to wait until we get her official name first, so I don't have a billion different names for her in all of my fanfictions. :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 47